Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fryth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

lost too much elo for dis ..->_P>_.

Anfractuous

06-22-2012

Still super long ques :/ havent been able to get on for the last 3 or 4 days

Orinoko

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Bellisimoh View Post
You should not have to submit a support ticket in order to receive your missing content back.
Thank you for being so quick and direct with these responses Bellisimoh. Really appreciate it.

fiMAGIC djodars

06-22-2012

Just the best... I wait 2h30 minutes to connect in-game, I d/c and I'm back at the end of the line? Shouldn't it give you at least a 5 minute grace period or something? Thanks Riot.

syphinhexx

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJuJoo View Post
You can be supportive but to act like the player base has nothing to bee livid about makes you a Moron. This is not just about down time and log in queues. People are missing entire rune sets as well as rune pages and champions. I support Riot by buying lots of RP and will continue to do so but to make posts acting like we have nothing to be pissed off about makes you look like an idiot.
This is my only qualm, I realize things happen and I'm sure Riot is trying to get the game back online and even to restore our runes. But ****it is it ever annoying when I try to tank and I get slapped around like a sheet of notebook paper because I have no runes.

This is also a problem because I would just spend IP on a new rune page but when Riot does get around to restoring my account I'll have an entire page of runes I don't need instead of a couple extra cool champions I was planning to buy.

The game being down is no big deal, not being able to compete because you're partially handicapped is incredibly frusterating.

Thornbreaker

06-22-2012

Thanks for a good update. Hope you guys get it ironed out so we can enjoy the game again this weekend

Gamblez

Recruiter

06-22-2012

I love it when Riot is on the side of the people who are angry. IP boosts and apologies, along with explanation. Take that white knights, even what you're trying to defend doesn't believe in your half assed argument.

SharksWithLęzers

06-22-2012

Lot of hate going around. I don't know anything about computers myself, but I can imagine that it's really complicated. Everyone it seems is bemoaning the lack of information that they are giving, but have you read the forums? They are giving us nearly hourly updates. I would rather their manpower be spent fixing the problem than giving up company secrets to hope that people who may/may not be qualified can provide a good idea to fix it.

If apple didn't release an iPhone on the day they had set it out to be released or a product had a problem, I don't imagine they would send out all their software and codes to the internet to get the problem fixed. Likewise, Riot is qualified to fix the problem and as a consumer I trust they will work to their upmost to fix it and resume their service asap.

But ranting over, +1 to the thread, riot. I'm glad to hear that you guys are working so hard on it and I wish I could drop off some coffee or something.

D4rk L1nk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Why not make all champions free until all content has been restored? I currently own 0 champions and can only play the free ones. Not like it would kill Riot to be a little nice for a while a give us all champions for the free week / until they fix their ****

hacmx

06-22-2012

argggh ....riot want we play Dota 2 ?