Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trilobite

06-22-2012

Quote:
NikkishallDye:
Aha.
By the way, should I change my name to
Brave Sir Sheep
or
Captain Sheep
((Not trolling, attempting humor))

I think i might make a smurf with one of those names now Sir Sheep

NikkishallDye

06-22-2012

Quote:
BadJuJoo:
You can be supportive but to act like the player base has nothing to bee livid about makes you a Moron. This is not just about down time and log in queues. People are missing entire rune sets as well as rune pages and champions. I support Riot by buying lots of RP and will continue to do so but to make posts acting like we have nothing to be pissed off about makes you look like an idiot.

Again, I'm sorry you take such personal offense to my post. I clearly said that I was displeased with riot there, but that part seems to have missed you.
Also, why are we resorting to name calling? It's not even the 100th page yet.

Prime Bacon

06-22-2012

Thanks for the updates.

Akseptance

06-22-2012

Thank you, Riot, for giving us a little insight into what has been happening. A lot of people here really appreciate it, myself included.

IceCreamKitty

06-22-2012

CaptSturm, If I asked if you wanted to play a game with some friends and I would you take me up on this offer?

NikkishallDye

06-22-2012

Quote:
feuerfrei:
i think i might make a smurf with one of those names now sir sheep

noooo mine!

Bellissimoh

Producer

06-22-2012

Quote:
SquallGBlade:
So for the missing content, should I do a support ticket, or just wait it out and you will know who had that problem? I lost like 60~ champions and 2 rune pages.

You should not have to submit a support ticket in order to receive your missing content back.

SalamiLord

06-22-2012

Quote:
BadJuJoo:
You can be supportive but to act like the player base has nothing to bee livid about makes you a Moron. This is not just about down time and log in queues. People are missing entire rune sets as well as rune pages and champions. I support Riot by buying lots of RP and will continue to do so but to make posts acting like we have nothing to be pissed off about makes you look like an idiot.

While you have a right to be upset that the service is down, you already know they are working on it. Complaining and throwing insults around does not help anyone. (Not saying you personally are, but plenty are here.)

SirChuckNorris

06-22-2012

The tournaments are played via Lan. Make the game available offline for 0 IP rewards. Done, Fixed, now you can give an alternative to this debacle.

Trilobite

06-22-2012

Quote:
Unclephillip:
Scumbags.

I'm going to go play Dota 2

One of the very ragers i was describing lets see if i can wrangle up some more