Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Äragörn

06-23-2012

Wow Riot, you give 1000rp to the ones with lost runes or champs, but what about us, its almost the same, i mean we couldnt even play because the server was down or because the long login queues, why dont u give us the same amount of rp?

XxMoonshadexX

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotMixdj:
Hay Kamillion,

while we've resolved the issue of missing content for about 80% of summoners, we are still actively trying to get the last 20% all their stuff back. We should have your stuff restored within the next 24-48 hours dude! Thanks for your patience and sorry for all of the inconvenience! I know how you feel..my account was affected too

i just think that the rest of us deserve a compensation for the troubles too because some of us cant spent the boost...and we fight 3 hours in the long queues the bugs inside the game and the disconects for maintenance...srsly i understand the problems with your database and i believe you guys are doing a good work but i guess some people want to recieve 1000 RP too because we suffer too waiting the whole night until the sun shows up just to log in and go asleep.

D5 Vengeance

06-23-2012

people stop Qqing about your lost champs and runes.....happen to me 2 they said 24-48 hours...you get it back plus RP (but i didnt get RP but W/e) just wait and you will get it back.
and the others that are QQing about not getting free RP but others are....Riot already stated that they will be talking about compensation to the other...ONCE the servers are back to 100% ....so stop filling the fourms with the same question and just go into the riot posts.........****.

JermEx

06-23-2012

Quote:
CaptSturm:
Your support and encouragement is touching and is what motivates us here. We've been working extremely long hours trying to un...wind this.
The problem with a revert is that the content database has been changed--it's past the "revert" the code and would require "rollback" the database content/progress, etc. Here's the truth of where we're at: Trying to find the "least bad" choice. But, our absolute priority (and was talking with Marc specifically on this last evening at 2AM) is restoration, restoration, restoration of the service.

Man I would hate to be in your shoes, I wouldn't be cut out for a surprise super crunch emergency 0_0.

Especially during your summer too, while you all probably had plans and BBQ to nom on.

You and your team better get a standing ovation when the smoke clears.

Rotholiane

06-23-2012

My game goes blue and crashes everytime I get to champ select...are other people having this problem too?

Croanin

06-23-2012

i wonder if this disaster will help my FPS problems...then it will be worth it!

Teddee

06-23-2012

Is there anything in the patch that has to do with Bugsplat and the constant disconnects some people are having? When I get in the game, as soon as it starts, I proceed to disconnect every 30 seconds and can't get back. It's gotten to the point where I received a Bugsplat error. Any updates on this or is the Riot team aware of the issues going on with this as well? I'd also just like the say thank you to everyone who has worked hard on these issues and hope for a swift and complete resolution Thank you Riot!

RamKat

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
Our Network Operations Centers (NOC) monitor the disconnects and games 24x7 and have not seen any increase of this on our servers for the past several hours. The issue is most likely with your router or your Internet Service Provider. If everyone in your game disconnects, then that is a different story.
As another poster stated, myself and others have only been experiencing this issue since the last patch update. I've disconnected before (although this was very rare, only once or twice), but not like what I'm experiencing now.

Proangel427

06-23-2012

Hey Riot,
I keep losing contact with something called maestro and get disconnected. It hasn't happened until today. Is this a problem on your end or my end??

Tylahfoo

06-23-2012

Riot please answer this it is very important for PR reasons and for the health of the community. Make a stickied message regarding the messages in this thread about compensation. Let them vent in ONE riot monitored thread. This is getting out of hand.