Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Maddy Bro

06-22-2012

Quote:
NikkishallDye:
True fans support a company even through the tough times. You think i'm happy about the days of downtime? no. You think i'm happy about the fact that I have to wait 2 hours to play? No. I'm just not venting it all because all that does is demoralize the Rioters who look through this forum. They may not show it, but all that stuff does get to them. I'm trying to be supportive, my bad for liking this game.

You can be supportive but to act like the player base has nothing to bee livid about makes you a Moron. This is not just about down time and log in queues. People are missing entire rune sets as well as rune pages and champions. I support Riot by buying lots of RP and will continue to do so but to make posts acting like we have nothing to be pissed off about makes you look like an idiot.

Little Death

06-22-2012

riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot plsriot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot plsriot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot plsriot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot plsriot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot plsriot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot plsriot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot plsriot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls riot pls

SquallGBlade

06-22-2012

So for the missing content, should I do a support ticket, or just wait it out and you will know who had that problem? I lost like 60~ champions and 2 rune pages.

iMissHerx3

06-22-2012

English please

ximwoem

06-22-2012

I noticed your update on the PBE server that there will be maintenance - can you explain this a little further? If you're applying fixes to the patch/issues and the problems weren't originally apparent while testing on PBE, can you be sure that this maintenance will fix the issues on NA?

Lews Therrin

06-22-2012

See, this I can get on board with. There are actually reds actively answering individual posts. First time I've seen that in a "Down time" "Effed up patch" thread in a looooong time.

MakaLeVay

06-22-2012

Unacceptable there is no other word to describe (in non-vulgar terms) what the community has had to endure this week. While this maybe a game running the business of supporting the game should be handled like a business.

SirChuckNorris

06-22-2012

LONG LONG recurring issue with the game just dropping to desktop after a match. I got it today after one game. Back into the 2 hour queue. There isn't any sorry. There is only FAIL.

Unclephillip

06-22-2012

Scumbags.

I'm going to go play Dota 2

Gocrazyman22

06-22-2012

At least Riot is not like other F2P game company's that have pay to win and have almost no up time