Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steve Le Pirate

06-22-2012

Went from 4 hour wait to in client in 12 minutes! WOOT!

Lieutenant Col

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Really appreciate the good work specially last night when it was around 4am and you guys were still busy getting the servers back online. Thank you Riot for providing a good gaming experience for us all.

Bachstelze

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsnzo View Post
omg i just want my ****ING RUNES
RUNES
CAN U SEE THAT?
JUST THE RUNES!!!!!
are you blind riot????
doing 3 days u take my runes and dont return it to me
ty
Not cool, my runes have been gone for 3 days as well and yeah I'm frustrated all my friends still have their runes and I'm gettin' benched. But Riot is working on it, they are going to restore everything as soon as they can. Waiting sucks, sure, but yelling at them isn't helping anyone and chances are you're only more upset now than before.

NVDax

06-22-2012

Thanks for the update Riot, but I have a certain question. Who would I contact to talk about a certain thing in-game content. I'd love a response if at all possible,

Little Death

06-22-2012

It must be hard for you rioters to try and convey programming... bologna to the average person like myself. I can't take it as anything but vague. :O

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeuerFrei View Post
Well thanks captain sheep! Supportive as in DUDE RIOT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH U CANT DO ANYTHING BAD ANYONE THATS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME IS AN ******* IDIOT AND IS JUST RAGING LEMME HAVE YOUR ADOPTED BABIES OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG. Seriously what the hell they ****ed up i want to vent intiende?
I'm not saying they didn't do anything bad. in fact, I know they did something. They screwed it up. It's not like they did it on purpose, and people spamming the forums with "omg riot pls horrible free game im goin 2 HoN" doesn't help. Please don't be so offended by my post.

thunderingice

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTheSupport View Post
Went from 4 hour wait to in client in 12 minutes! WOOT!
im jealous

You Maddy Bro

06-22-2012

Look....I do not want any RP or IP. All I really want are my items back. Just want my runes and pages back. I mean we understand but I am told you are working on it with no ETA at all. We talking week or months. I am not ungreatful...I am going to continue to play and buy RP but I mean come on...There has been very little said regarding missing items and I am not talking about a few little runes. I mean 7 rune pages and a complete set of every rune just gone. I think we need a little more than we career aware or we are working on it which is understandable if you have no solution and if that is the case just say so. Anyway good luck on all the issues....at least we get some sort of insight other that....Servers Down for God knows why.

Macm

06-22-2012

I would love to help a hand and maybe some people with me, but sadly we can't...
Heads up!

Lokeie

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penta Dodge View Post
If you have time to wait 2 hours, you have no ****ing life.
I just mowed my lawn bro, good use of 2 hours while waiting to log in.

Also riot, it tells me that at que point 11k, i got 3 hrs, but at over 20k, i got an hour and a half when i reset it. wtf >_>