Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sourpie

06-22-2012

You guys are doing a good job. I thank all the rioters that probably spent the entire night working on this issue, you guys are the best!

omg its vayne

06-22-2012

Thanks for the update, Riot. Hope you guys fix it soon.

SummonerCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

yea.. thanks for giving us a broken system for the amount of $$$ I have spent into it

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2012

I care less about the patch, and I'm much more worried about the people that no longer have Runes and Champions now, since some of the people are my direct friends.

SubToMeOnYoutube

06-22-2012

Lol. Thanks

Your first priority should be to get everyones stuff back, because (including me) we have payed for that stuff and we want to use it. Also the game is unplayable for me in ranked or even draft because i dont have enough champions anymore. SO quite a bit of people cant even play your game enjoyable or at all anymore....

Loafers4Gophers

06-22-2012

Some people at the HQ must be under a ton and a half of pressure.

Best of luck to everyone working on the fixes, hopefully things will go back to normal soon and this'll just be a bad memory

AndrewRogue

06-22-2012

I certainly do not envy you guys right now.

Regardless, looking forward to you guys succeeding and getting some well deserved rest.

MarceRND

06-22-2012

" Iím charged with maintaining the health of the League of Legends live service around the world. "

Then, you have failed to do your job.

Ive been waiting for 2 hours to log in, and when i got in the game, it crashed. When i try to log in again, im back at a 2 hours long queue.

We have waited long enough. Roll back the patch. Let us play with the service we deserve. Test the patch better before going live.

StupidBlank

06-22-2012

Its nice to hear an in depth update, thanks for that

Amish Hacker

06-22-2012

its k, take your time.