Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Racìst

06-22-2012

Quote:
- Over the last 48 hours, we’ve made substantial hardware configuration changes that we believe will address the problems. We’re actively monitoring the service, but we’re still not out of the woods.

We have heard this over and over again.
This has been happening for just under a week now and it's pathetic.

It's time for you to release Pulsefire Ezreal.

SushiMooshi

06-22-2012

ty!

Zyrelia

06-22-2012

Thank you Riot. I am glad that you are doing your best to fix these issues. It is very challenging to keep such a successful game and franchise running at full capacity all the time. With a Million players +, it's hard to keep up with the data volume. I look forward to the future of LoL.

Jones Pwns

06-22-2012

go riot

mystić

06-22-2012

Interesting.... roit.

Jarwain

06-22-2012

Thank you very much for the information. <3

TheBronzeLegend

06-22-2012

More updates are nice, instead of people repeating the same thing over and over again.

2pudge1cup

06-22-2012

shame

oh well good luck getting things sorted. Coffee, red bull, and 5 hour energy drinks will be your friends moving forward.

Can't say it's really that upsetting though because I agree wiht literally every change posted in that patch. Shame that I have to wait for it but a little longer won't kill me.

JM Ranger

06-22-2012

Not the answer many of us wanted to hear, but at least its something. The worst thing you can do is ignore people that are pissed off on the internet, if you just explain it like this at least people will feel like they are in the loop.

Lèè Sin

06-22-2012

Upvote first post. Riot is the best.