Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AussieKushy

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
We have granted players who lost inventory the 1000 RP. We will be following up with each of you via email as well within the next several hours. Spend it as you please.

Please elaborate on this. If my rune pages were deleted and so were my mastery pages am i eligible for the 1k RP or no. Or is it for people who lost runes/champs only.

Edit: To make clear my mastery and runes wernt missing just the pages were deleted without me knowing until i was in game and i didnt really want to queue dodge game for 3hr queue time so i was at a major disadvanatage all game. As i had no mastery or runes to use.

Hybridkenal

06-23-2012

I did lose access to my champs, And additional rune pages during the last 24-48 hours. Still haven't gotten them back as of yet, But thanks guys for your dedication.

Fyvir

06-23-2012

It's sad, cause I'm out of my place almost all day long cause I have to work/to go college
and every I was here the servers were down or I couldn't log in because I hadn't 4 hours to wait sitting in the front of the screen.

I wonder how much IP I could of had during this time, a RP compensation would be nice for us too whose were unable to play and get our new stuff...

Fyvir

06-23-2012

Quote:
Trogz:
Regardless of how you feel about who should be given RP, I hope everyone agrees that we shouldn't give Riot a ton of grief over this. They probably spent forever getting the servers back up.

it doesn't make any difference, they'll get their paychecks in the end of the month anyway. This isn't their problem, they worked more, the paycheck is bigger.

This is Tencent and it's greedy business.

RowenStrata

06-23-2012

Fairly certain Riot will prolly give compensation in some form to everyone. It never hurts to give them a little trust right? The Riot crew has done quite a bit for everyone already. Be like me right now and just be glad we can play again.

Palefox

06-23-2012

sounds like someone chased singed into the sever room...

Gorteks

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Quote:
Fyvir:
it doesn't make any difference, they'll get their paychecks in the end of the month anyway. This isn't their problem, they worked more, the paycheck is bigger.

This is Tencent and it's greedy business.

How is giving away free RP as compensation for certain players "Greedy" ?

You may not like that you're not getting any (I'm not either) and I would love a free 1k RP, but there is no way I can call them "Greedy" for giving away something for FREE.

derdev

06-23-2012

riot please...ive been waiting all week to play, ranked qs are back up...i dont play normal and my 5s team gets no practice in normal....

PLEASE give me back my runes, or even the ability to buy new runes i cant even play this game while i start with such a handicap..

Gspirits

06-23-2012

Still haven't gotten my runes back...? What's the time frame for them to get restored? As many people have already gotten them back.

Verthy

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
Your account may be part of the other 20% that have not been restored yet. You will get the same compensation once the account has been corrected.

what about the people who didnt lose our stuff and couldnt play due to lag and other things conflicting with it. are we chop liver?