Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourPalMal

06-23-2012

Still no champions. Is it possible that this occurred because i've been switching back and forth from EUwest and NA?

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

06-23-2012

Quote:
Mythless:
Will we get the RP when our stuff is given back? Cause i haven't gotten my runes back, or any RP... o.o

Your account may be part of the other 20% that have not been restored yet. You will get the same compensation once the account has been corrected.

raphael0

06-23-2012

i hate Riot now

iJohnnyHD

06-23-2012

Quote:
LeongTong:
ty riot. My runes is come back but i still cant buy runes (im 30lvl)

me too :/

Thakk0

06-23-2012

I'm just curious about the more technical stuff about the outage. Is there a specific technology you folks are using that is not scaling well, is it an architectural thing, or a piece of bad code somewhere?

I love that you guys have shared as much as you have, BTW, despite the risk of "too much information". Nothing like thinking you've found the problem, telling someone the good news, only to find out later that the rabbit hole goes deeper.

Keep up the good work, folks. We're thinking of you guys.

EcheLoL

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Quote:
DrFlesh:
free rp for the ones without runes but nothing for the ones who couldnt play for 4 days because of your ****ing servers?

'Cause we (the lost data players) could play the servers, right?

Gorteks

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Regardless of how you feel about who should be given RP, I hope everyone agrees that we shouldn't give Riot a ton of grief over this. They probably spent forever getting the servers back up.

NikiXP

06-23-2012

Quote:
Wavorly:
um even if we did get in we couldn't play at all either. I can't even play right now while you can play and have fun and do w/e you want -0- i experienced the down times you experienced as well on top of everything else.

I understand that, and I didn't say people who got their runes deleted shouldn't get this. But its not fair to all the other people who got ****ed in these issues without the rune delete. As we've been able to play with our runes, people constantly DC or can't even connect.

Orcer

06-23-2012

Just curious, is it going to take longer for some people to get content back because they lost more stuff like runes, pages, and champions then people who lose just there runes and will they be the ones specifically who are the 20% or are these 2 things totally unconnected?

EcheLoL

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
Your account may be part of the other 20% that have not been restored yet. You will get the same compensation once the account has been corrected.

I've already got the 1000 RP, but my content (runes and rune pages) isn't back yet.. What does that mean ( if it means anything ) ?