Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyvir

06-23-2012

Quote:
I Have OBCD:
Aw... That's... not really fair? It didn't really affect them at all. Two days where they didn't have their people... but the server was down for most of that...

This is a true statement, everybody got messed up by those issues and I don't think people who got content missing is that much more affected than all of us who wanted to play during these days and just couldn't log in or had to stay sitting in a 4h long queue listening to logged friends having fun...

Star Piercer

06-23-2012

I want free RP, i didnt lose a thing XD

NikiXP

06-23-2012

This is totally fair for the other people who couldn't even play during these issues becauses of DC's and long queues.

DrFlesh

06-23-2012

free rp for the ones without runes but nothing for the ones who couldnt play for 4 days because of your ****ing servers?

LeongTong

06-23-2012

ty riot. My runes is come back but i still cant buy runes (im 30lvl)

LightAce

06-23-2012

Riot I love you. Thank you for getting my runes back and thank you for the gift of RP as well

SantokiMilkTea

06-23-2012

Quote:
NikiXP:
This is totally fair for the other people who couldn't even play during these issues becauses of DC's and long queues.

um even if we did get in we couldn't play at all either. I can't even play right now while you can play and have fun and do w/e you want -0- i experienced the down times you experienced as well on top of everything else.

Syphra

06-23-2012

Wait is League patching now? If it did I still don't have my champs );

iJohnnyHD

06-23-2012

Riot there is still an issue im having but in sure everyone else might have it, when i go to buy runes tier 3 selection it saids i have to be level 20 but im level 30?? is this issue also being fixed aswell

please reply back asap thank you

Pretender

Recruiter

06-23-2012

I'm happy that the people who lost their runes/champs got some compensation, but what about the people that couldn't even play..?