Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valohtar

06-23-2012

Thank you for all the communication on the issues Rioters After everything is resolved you should all have a party or some celebration to relax after going through this trying time. You could record it and post a video of it on your Youtube channel! I just finished watching the vid where Phreak gets hosed on his birthday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9FBF4yHVZQ&list=UU2t5bjwHdUX4vM2g8TRDq5g&index=245&feature=plpp_video). That kind of stuff would be cool to see and would remind us of how cool a company Riot really is

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

06-23-2012

Quote:
AncientNecro:
Hey Riot, I just had 1,000 RP appear in my account for some reason. I had 1800 and some (saving for Ez skin) and now i have 2800 some. I want to make sure its okay if I use it before i do it and maybe get in trouble.

We have granted players who lost inventory the 1000 RP. We will be following up with each of you via email as well within the next several hours. Spend it as you please.

raphael0

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
We have granted players who lost inventory the 1000 RP. We will be following up with each of you via email as well within the next several hours. Spend it as you please.

no rp for other?

Gorteks

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:

This gives me an odd feeling where I wish I lost my runes for a few days... I was out of town for a few days and wouldn't have needed em!

iJohnnyHD

06-23-2012

YEY!!! got my runes/rune pages back

Love you Riotgame !!! always will

thank you for fixing this issue!

ohhh also thank you for the 1000 RP (: !!

Dethavin

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:

Not to bring a damper on the mood but shouldnt the rest of us get 1k rp for all the headaches as well? Yes they lost there stuff but the servers have been up for a very limited amount of time for it to really affect them... Seems unfair to me. My2cents

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

06-23-2012

Quote:
Puravida:
Still no champions. I hope I'm not one of the guys who has to wait 2 days to get my stuff back. This is pretty frustrating, no offense Riot.

I understand your frustrations and am dedicated to correct this issue. You may, unfortunately, be one of the 20% whose issue will be resolved over the next few days. Please know that we are continuing to work on this throughout the night/morning and will resolve it as soon as we can.

Noble

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Just the players who lost their inventory?

Mythless

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:

Will we get the RP when our stuff is given back? Cause i haven't gotten my runes back, or any RP... o.o

Oh Mr Smiley

06-23-2012

"Just the people who lost content are getting free RP?"

Chill out you greedy children. Riot already loses money by having downtime. Now they're losing more by being generous with people who wrongfully had their accounts stripped of content. You are not entitled to $8 worth of RP because you couldn't play some video games for a few hours.

This community, man. Give them an inch and they'll try to take a mile.