Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrRandomJr

06-23-2012

Even though you guys were so generous to give me 1k rp, i'll buy them for 10$ as i promisded :3

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

06-23-2012

Quote:
Torealistic:
I sent a request ticket about being lvl 30 and cant buy tier 3 runes i sent that ticket out 24+ hours ago just wanna ask how long do responses usally take?

Our Player Support professionals are dedicated to answering tickets as quickly as they possibly can. As you may be able to imagine, there has been an increase flux of tickets this week due to the service issues we have had. I assure you that they will answer your ticket and fix this for you. Many other Rioters, including our President, Marc Merrill, have been taking time to work with our Player Support department in answering tickets as well. We will continue this until all tickets have been answered.

car0069

06-23-2012

i get Disconnected from the every every 5 minutes or so. is this due to the server instability or is there something wrong with me computer?

Catonmars

06-23-2012

You guys are awesome for getting this fixed. Thanks a lot, I'll be out in LA this coming weekend for Anime Expo, my friend lives right by the office so if I can bring you guys doughnuts or something let me know. I can always come in my Lee Sin costume to the office to thank you guys personally. Your call! Thanks a lot though.

You guys have earned victory this day.

Zakur the Bright

06-23-2012

Quote:
YokoNomi:
I was actually planning to abuse my ip bonuses that were given from last Sunday's issue to grind for ip to buy Ez so I can save money and buy the legendary, but without the runes it's pretty hard to do so.

If you do happen to get him though, and I can't gather the ip before the release, I shall befriend you just to see it in-game. Oh and to chat and stuff. <3

Well, you might wanna now, because it's pretty much determined that I will get it. I need to work on ez, but i got him thursday and yesterday got a pvp score of 11/9/11 (not counting 2 deaths because eve killed me while typing :P) so I'll work on ez, and I'm gonna get the RP and buy him when he's out. So yeah, might wanna friend me now

mxch

06-23-2012

Thank you so much for solving the problem, you guys are legends, time for some games!

Zakur the Bright

06-23-2012

P.S. Riot, I know you probably know this, but this will be all worth it when PFE comes out. Lotsa money will roll in, including mine. Great work with all of this, and I think you guys deserve a trip to disney after all this is over

RobotWizardMan

06-23-2012

Quote:
car0069:
i get Disconnected from the every every 5 minutes or so. is this due to the server instability or is there something wrong with me computer?

Our Network Operations Centers (NOC) monitor the disconnects and games 24x7 and have not seen any increase of this on our servers for the past several hours. The issue is most likely with your router or your Internet Service Provider. If everyone in your game disconnects, then that is a different story.

Zakur the Bright

06-23-2012

I think I'll practice ez a little more now.

RobotWizardMan

06-23-2012

Quote:
Catonmars:
You guys are awesome for getting this fixed. Thanks a lot, I'll be out in LA this coming weekend for Anime Expo, my friend lives right by the office so if I can bring you guys doughnuts or something let me know. I can always come in my Lee Sin costume to the office to thank you guys personally. Your call! Thanks a lot though.

You guys have earned victory this day.

The best thanks you can all do for us is to continue enjoying League of Legends and supporting the hard working staff that make this wonderful game an ongoing, ever-growing, enjoyable experience. That and to follow the Summoner's Code.