Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos911

06-23-2012

Alright i was messaging my friend and he went to get food and when he went afk on League i got this message

League of Legends has lost contact with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client. but at least there is no login queue

YokoNomi

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
Many of us have worked extremely long shifts in order to get the service stable. I assure you we have all been able to rest a bit. We are all dedicated to you, our players, and are driven to resolve these and other issues so that we can all enjoy playing League of Legends together!

Still, even for gamers, too little sleep and a lot of onlooking a screen (which I think might count especially for hd, not sure), can pose some pretty bad health risks and eye issues. You guys have proven more than enough that you're dedicated to the issue, and have declared from now until the weekend to be the recovery process, even explaining why it is so. So untense and relax once in awhile. xD;

Leonkento

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
Summoners! Hi, I am Nate, and work with CaptSturm and Belliss. I am happy to report that the process of restoring missing inventories has begun and will continue throughout the night. Some of the more complicated restorations will continue to be worked on throughout the weekend, but rest assured that they will be restored in full.

To answer some of the recent questions, you will not need to relog in order to see your restored inventories. We will be sending out emails to each of you in the morning confirming that they have been restored.

Our database professionals have been able to identify each of the accounts that have missing runes, rune pages, champions and skins. There is no need at this time to submit tickets to our Player Support if you are missing these items.

I plan on staying here at the Riot Games offices until this first batch has finished up so that we can verify that it ran successfully.

TL, DR: 80+% of the accounts should be fully restored tonight. The rest will be done over the next couple days.

RiotJeonga good work guys!!! and thanks for the update!! NOW GO GET SOME REST!!! SLEEP TIME!!

AppleStarz

06-23-2012

Thank you so very much for my runes back!!!

Now I can attend the local tournament that is being held in my neighborhood today!!!

Torealistic

06-23-2012

I sent a request ticket about being lvl 30 and cant buy tier 3 runes i sent that ticket out 24+ hours ago just wanna ask how long do responses usally take?

Leonkento

06-23-2012

Quote:
Torealistic:
I sent a request ticket about being lvl 30 and cant buy tier 3 runes i sent that ticket out 24+ hours ago just wanna ask how long do responses usally take?

as of right now it will take about 24-72 hours iv had a simular issue but they will get to you as fast as they can!!

MrRandomJr

06-23-2012

Quote:
Torealistic:

It's code red for them. They're getting fludded with tickets, it may take a while

Daetone

06-23-2012

Good luck, and I wish for your continued success with hammering out these issues.

See you on SR after you rioters get caught up on some sleep.

Zakur the Bright

06-23-2012

Guys, I have to say excellent job. I am happy to see that you guys have been working so hard to get this thing fixed. Oh, and thanks for the IP boost. I was able to buy ezreal
I need to work on him still, but I'm positive I'll get the skin. Anyways, well done, though you aren't done it seems that the order of LoL has been *mostly* restored. Thanks!

YokoNomi

06-23-2012

Quote:
Zakur the Bright:
Guys, I have to say excellent job. I am happy to see that you guys have been working so hard to get this thing fixed. Oh, and thanks for the IP boost. I was able to buy ezreal
I need to work on him still, but I'm positive I'll get the skin. Anyways, well done, though you aren't done it seems that the order of LoL has been *mostly* restored. Thanks!

I was actually planning to abuse my ip bonuses that were given from last Sunday's issue to grind for ip to buy Ez so I can save money and buy the legendary, but without the runes it's pretty hard to do so.

If you do happen to get him though, and I can't gather the ip before the release, I shall befriend you just to see it in-game. Oh and to chat and stuff. <3