Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

06-23-2012

Quote:
Chaos911:
@riot So I Looked at my match history tbh its not great but thats not what im here about I Have one match that says Loss Prevented and idk what that mean is that like a lose forgiven?
This is the first time i have ever seen or heard of a Loss Prevented

Loss Prevented is the same as Loss Forgiven.

HowToughAreYa

06-23-2012

Thank you guys so much<3

Bell, you're quickly becoming my favorite red.

Play a game with me some time pls? :>

Angeleou

06-23-2012

that'll do pig.... that'll do.

Chaos911

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
Loss Prevented is the same as Loss Forgiven.

thank you for answering that it confused me because i have never seen it before

The Lolgame

06-23-2012

Quote:
MojoAmphidromia:
Thank you guys so much<3

Bell, you're quickly becoming my favorite red.

Play a game with me some time pls? :>

I'm adding you to my Flist, Bell. When this whole mess is done, I'd love to play any number of games with you!

Shakspeare

06-23-2012

Just logged in to see all my runes restored after 3 or 4 days,

Thank you Riot so much,
And a special thanks to all reds that kept us updated during the past day.

<3

<

LuxrayDreams

06-23-2012

Got my runes back. Thank you riot. Sorry if i yelled at you

YokoNomi

06-23-2012

Quote:
Riot Bellisimoh:
Again keep in mind that while the queue has leveled out, we still do not consider this problem resolved. We'll have to continue to monitor as we go into tomorrow and do our best to ensure reliable stability.

Every time I look at your avatar, I'm only reminded of how much I want a Legendary Malzahar skin.

More on topic though, relating to the issues of the runes and champions, why is an email being sent out? People are more than likely bound to check league over their email for an issue like this. Hell, at times I cringe at the thought of opening my email, knowing the kind of spam I get, is not that tasty mystery meat in a can.

Added - *hugs for riot staff*. More so for the reason of the rather heavy response flow from the staff members addressing these critical issues that have plagued a lot of players so far this week. I'm being honest when I say this is the only time I've actually seen this happen from a major company.

Now I shall patiently wait for the recovery to progress. *sips sencha green tea* ~w~

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

06-23-2012

Quote:
The Lolgame:
At least this is a rare event and not every single patch like some games. (How EvE online used to be.)

I'll bet good RP on there being at least one Rioter who hasn't gone home since tuesday. If not like, all of them. (Red: sound off if you haven't been home since this mess started!)

@Bellisimoh can I send you guys cookies? Or buy cookies to be delivered? Or something? You deserve them. Thank you for all the hard work.

Seriously. This level of response is not only unexpected but absolutely outstanding. As a player its staggering to see that at 4am this thread keeps getting more reds, more updates, and the assurance that you guys are still at code red there at the office.

Just want you all to know how appreciated it is.

Many of us have worked extremely long shifts in order to get the service stable. I assure you we have all been able to rest a bit. We are all dedicated to you, our players, and are driven to resolve these and other issues so that we can all enjoy playing League of Legends together!

The Lolgame

06-23-2012

Quote:
RiotJeongal:
Many of us have worked extremely long shifts in order to get the service stable. I assure you we have all been able to rest a bit. We are all dedicated to you, our players, and are driven to resolve these and other issues so that we can all enjoy playing League of Legends together!

Added you as well, Jeongal. See you on the fields of justice!

I'm not sure I want to know how many hours the worst of those 'extremely long shifts' has been...