Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brynsul

06-22-2012

thanks for the update, hope this gets resolved and we can all go back to complaining about pedantic shwarbage

KnuckleChildren

06-22-2012

Thanks for the updates.

Ruinating End

06-22-2012

Ty captsturm for talking to us!

Mourgus

06-22-2012

Really appreciate what you're doing here Sturm!

It's nice to see Riot is keeping the players up-to-date with things going on!

madvilain

06-22-2012

Quote:
ShadowNinetails:
I've been playing this game for a little over a year now (Vayne had just come out in all her overpowered glory). From then to now, I've easily invested over 600 hours and $400 (for Christmas, I bought myself and 7 friends $30 each in RP) and I have no plans to stop or slow down anytime soon. Even though I've invested so much of my time and money into this, I do realize that in the end it's a free to play game and therefore don't feel like I'm owed anything for having to watch a movie while I wait to login. I also realize that humans are far from perfect and machines are even less so, so these issues will arise from time to time and I have faith that you guys are doing everything in your power to resolve them.

Bottom line: I don't want free boosts, free RP, free IP, free champs/skins, or even a free rune. All I want is to play an awesome game and try out a new build idea I had for Ahri (btw that new skin for her will be an insta-buy for me). So don't worry about these idiots acting like 6 year old BMW's (*****ers, moaners, whiners) because they have nothing more interesting going on in their lives and always expect free stuff every time something doesn't go their way. And just for the hell of it, I'm probably gonna get another $50 in RP with my next check to pitch into the coffee fund. :-)

this. except im poor so i don't spend that much money

thunderingice

06-22-2012

wow.... sturm, hav u considered taking over customer service.... u hav a professionalism that is rare... not just riot but in general. I am not saying the state of league is ok now.... cuz its not.... but your attitude toward the issue actually gave me a little morale boost (other reds study this guy. this is how u handle problems).

Ziggy Irelia

06-22-2012

My queue time is hovering around 30 minutes and its been like that for the last 10 minutes when LoL decided to kick me out of a game i was already in. Thanks.

Knudy

06-22-2012

Sturm, thank you for this update. This post right here is honestly the best post that I have seen through the entire timeframe of this dilemma. You addressed all the most important issues and you even responded specifically to summoners and answered their questions. Sturm i would like to personally thank you and all of your team members that are at work right now. This attitude that all of the Rioters have put towards the sitiuation and how you have handled it is one reason why when i get out of college i would like to try and get a job at Riot Games.

willi5000

06-22-2012

Why i need to wait 2h to play league of legend.

Bellissimoh

Producer

06-22-2012

Quote:
Urbaknight:
That isn't much clearer.
Will content be restored? If so, will it be in the foreseeable future or just "Soon™"?

We're actively working to restore all of the missing content ASAP.