Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCon Virus

06-22-2012

Thank you for giving us a LEGITIMATE answer to what the heck has been going on. No beating around the bush, just telling us the problem, honestly. I applaud you sir, and hope that you guys will finally be able to fix this soon.

RKDO

06-22-2012

This Captsturm guy is very helpful. He deserves a pay raise.
Kudos bro, thanks for the updates.

SlappindaBass

06-22-2012

wow that sounded horrible, another week perhaps hehehehh

plz honor me

Recruiter

06-22-2012

fake and gay

yammy1688

06-22-2012

Nice to hear a technical response. I do work as a network engineer professionally, thankfully on a less technically stressed environment, but feel your pain nonetheless.

I don't think the general user base has any inkling of just how taxing something like LOL is on infrastructure.

Lelith Hesparax

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Thanks Sturm and everyone else at Riot. appreciate the effort u guys are putting into fixing this.

Cheers !!

Pharcyd3

06-22-2012

Man everytime I go to play this game it's down... it feels like some sort of cruel joke.
This is the only game I play and i'm pretty bummed out

CIark Kent

06-22-2012

I can finally RIP knowing what has been happening this week. TY.

Console

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Thanks for the update. I try to tell my friends that when changes are made to any game or application that have millions of active users remotely connecting that you will discover issues that you would of never noticed, even in a unit testing session of hundreds of thousands.

I myself lost all of my runes also, but I do understand where the underlying issue is coming from, and will be happy once I get my runes back so I can have that little benefit during PvP...

Thanks again.

KillrBeauty

06-22-2012

appreciate the update Riot, ty