Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arance

06-22-2012

Quote:
ipico:
can we expectate another compensation?

It's not his place to determine that. Other Rioters will figure out any appropriate compensation once this mess is completely sorted, they can't do it any sooner because they won't know the extent of the damage until everything is fixed.

6sick6

06-22-2012

pls riot

EffinNipples

06-22-2012

On the bright side I've been extra social the past week since I haven't been able to play haha!

RealQueenElsa

06-22-2012

Thank you for the update!

=)

Toadi

06-22-2012

Sounds like someone tried to shard their database! hah

Bloody Creed

06-22-2012

Thank you riot! I really apreciate your hard work

ZombieCakes

06-22-2012

I feel like someone at Riot made a huge mistake and messed up some kind of code or something xD Because there's data missing, there's the queue times, there's people disconnecting every 3 seconds, sporadic lag, etc. I sure hope they can fix it soon, and that no one gets fired in the process xD

Bachstelze

06-22-2012

Quote:
EffinNipples:
On the bright side I've been extra social the past week since I haven't been able to play haha!

Unfortunetly not everyone has been so light hearted on this issue, I understand being upset or frustrated, I deffinetly havn't been happy with my stuff missing, but some people have really been taking it too far.

On top of that a massive storm rolled in from the gulf of alaska so I can't even enjoy the break and go outside and do something. Lol

DNG Smackexe

06-22-2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on how things are going. It is good to know that our concerns are being addressed in a manner such as you described.

Thanks STURM! Maybe ill buy you another beer in Boston next year.

RiotCaptSturm

Sr. Producer, Live Service

06-22-2012

Quote:
I really do apreciate the overall update, but can we please get a direct status update concerning the Missing Content Bug? For some of us this is hour 51 of "downtime" because it's just not a fair playing field against those with their runes still, I understand there is no magical fix, but some talk of that situation directly would really ease my mind.

Sure--and sorry about not being clear on that from the beginning. Our Database guy addressed a big segment of users last evening/early this morning before taking a quick nap break. I got with him just a few minutes back and he was back at work. And while I don't want to overpromise, especially when we're still triaging, he gave me a very strong commitment on his effort to resolve this.

Thanks for hanging with us,
'Sturm