Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitau

06-22-2012

Quote:
Indirect:
^Under 18.

Nope, and I have spent a good bit on RP too. Difference is, I'm not *****ing about needing free stuff from some faulty sense of entitlement. You bought RP, not access to the servers, the only reason I see you should get free RP is if there was a significant problem with receiving RP you already bought. Since we all know this wasn't the case, go sit down and stfu.

ohxhaaai

06-22-2012

:c , i'm an impatient person, but i hope its going to be worth all the wait ! lol, thanks for the update. I have 1hour and 30min left before login in !

Asif25

06-22-2012

I think i know what caused the problem with the patches. It's because u didn't put proving ground in the new patch but u did put parts of it, and while SR winter was disabled it messed up the game

Where did I get that crazy idea from ??: Before this patch got reverted, while I was creating a custom game I saw a the area for proving ground on the map highlighted but it didn't show the icon of it. so I clicked on it, pressed create game and I got an error. Later I realized that because they didn't put all of proving grounds on the patch it messed it up. Its weird seeing pbe and live is on the same patch and pbe has pf and pg and live having parts of pg and no pf but its has to be the exact same things on the patch on live and pbe
other wise 1 will get messed up

Edit: This is just a theory I assumed.

ArcaneVision

06-22-2012

Thanks! This is all i wanted was an actual honest update on whats going on.

ActionButlerGO

06-22-2012

+1

This is exactly the kind of information-sharing that we've needed and that makes all the difference in the world.

Thanks, Riot, and good luck.

Simbuh

06-22-2012

Nothing was given why some of our runes went missing and others didnt. its safe to say they do not know. gg we wont have our runes for another week

Seyandu

06-22-2012

I liked the *(simulating millions of concurrent players is truly challenging*

Tell that to the other 2342343 games that have 234234234 players playing IN THE SAME MAP/WORLD AT THE SAME TIME

imo riot cant code. or do these other games just know how to make better games then you guys? :P

Ugotknifed

06-22-2012

Quote:
Seyandu:

Tell that to the other 2342343 games that have 234234234 players playing IN THE SAME MAP/WORLD AT THE SAME TIME

imo riot cant code. or do these other games just know how to make better games then you guys? :P

If you feel that strongly - leave.

Keitau

06-22-2012

Quote:
Seyandu:

Or they dont update their framework code. This is why companies stress test, problem is Riot only has their one live server to really stress test with. =/

Reithena

06-22-2012

Sturm, thank you very much for the actual update. It made me feel a lot better as a dedicated player of this game. Now I'm going to go back to waiting over an hour to hope that my stuff is still all in tact and keep sending the good vibes you guys'es way to hope this gets better.