Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cflman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Will we be seeing more compensation than a 10 win IP boost for the nearly four day outage, missing champions, and missing runes?

LumberingGiant

06-22-2012

The next person who complains about two hour queue times is gonnabe shot. FOUR HOURS. That is unacceptable

IRBacon

06-22-2012

Some things in life are free... for everything else.. There are whiners!

Cflman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Will we be seeing more compensation than a 10 win IP boost for the nearly 4 day outage, missing champions, missing runes, and extremely long login queues?

Velico

06-22-2012

4 hour log in queue...

Still, I understand. I have faith in you Riot, keep up good work. Also on a side note, any word on if there will be similar bad ass skins for other champions besides Ezreal? I would love a pulsefire'ish version for Teemo.

tC Paulie

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cflman View Post
Will we be seeing more compensation than a 10 win IP boost for the nearly 4 day outage, missing champions, missing runes, and extremely long login queues?
No. Prolly not.

rmembr

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSturm View Post
I know the login queue isn't fun. What we have to avoid is opening up the queue and overloading the database connections--we're confident that would completely crash the game. So, that's our choice, throttle the logins or a near certain platform d/c and game crash.
The missing runes should be in the final stages of restore (or hopefully completed, need to go check with database admin on that one).
To the question of this being a hacking attempt, nope, this is unfortunately "self inflicted". We're still working it, making some progress but not out of the woods yet.
Thanks again for the support and encouragement,
'Sturm
yes i prefer 3 hour log in time over a week fix of a crash of the server maybe longer maybe shorter maybe forever..

IRBacon

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by captsturm View Post
i know the login queue isn't fun. What we have to avoid is opening up the queue and overloading the database connections--we're confident that would completely crash the game. So, that's our choice, throttle the logins or a near certain platform d/c and game crash.
The missing runes should be in the final stages of restore (or hopefully completed, need to go check with database admin on that one).
To the question of this being a hacking attempt, nope, this is unfortunately "self inflicted". We're still working it, making some progress but not out of the woods yet.
Thanks again for the support and encouragement,
'sturm

awesome mate!!

Nektralik

06-22-2012

Roit fix? No more teers.

Man of God2

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSantaClaus View Post
**** the **** off riot
That was a really intelligent and well thought out comment. I'm glad you shared it with a community that doesn't care about how mad you are.