Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

啟能殺死彩虹

06-22-2012

NA server = tester servers so EU servers are the best .

3lectrichead

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solrac Orenroc View Post
i want to know how will you guys know , what runes/champions are missing , and how will u restore the issue, cuz i dont want like , take these runes ,they are not all u had , but its a refund , I WANT ALL OF THEM BACK.
I am reasonably sure the purchase transaction database and the digital content database are separate. Worst case scenario they will have to manually restore your items based off the store transactions. (I bet they are looking for a better solution than that)

Surprise Buk Sex

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSturm View Post
Wow, thanks--I mean that. Tell you what, I'll take the team members that survive out for a nice dinner...after we're done and good. In the meantime, we'll keep a barrel of coffee ready to go.
Absolutely! I will show picture as proof of purchase when I get off work

dota 2 is better

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Thanks Lance, this is EXACTLY what the League Community has been wanting all along, not just "We're working hard to fix this" thanks. You just turned an extremely mad person into a happier person. Thanks bro.

Redone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

MrMordja

06-22-2012

Thanks for the update and honest dialogue.

PastrySandwich

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSturm View Post
Your support and encouragement is touching and is what motivates us here. We've been working extremely long hours trying to un...wind this.
The problem with a revert is that the content database has been changed--it's past the "revert" the code and would require "rollback" the database content/progress, etc. Here's the truth of where we're at: Trying to find the "least bad" choice. But, our absolute priority (and was talking with Marc specifically on this last evening at 2AM) is restoration, restoration, restoration of the service.

Thanks for clearing this up

Kalledon

06-22-2012

Thanks for explaining things. This should probably be stickied until the issue is resolved

StarBubbles

06-22-2012

Nerd statement: check the transaction logs, make a dummy transaction in another spare backup. Make sure the transaction(s) doesn't/don't overlap the other. check locks. check for access violations!! Idk...

I bet you guys did everything. I just wanted to sound smart. ^^

Skylark

06-22-2012

+1

eve 2012