Sion Total AD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowzym

06-22-2012

Sion AD?

I see summoners doing sion total ad, no armor or ap, just because the ult get's to strong after you build very ad items, but this is good for a ranked match?

And when my team jump on sion me and more 3 summoners, we all die for this sion, because their ult becomes too strong, but i cant play good when i do AD Sion, What you think summoners?

*Just for you check the build (In sequence):
  1. 1. Berseker Greave's
  2. 2. The Bloodthister
  3. 3. Infinity Edge
  4. 4. Phatom Dancer
  5. 5. Infinity Edge
  6. 6. Phatom Dancer

*Off course, this is not a strategic build, but works perfectly for my team die.

xCry0x

06-22-2012

double infinity edge - the passive is a unique passive which means 2 infinity edge do not give you 150% crit damage + 150% crit damage.

You want to build the following in order
Vamp Scepter
Berserker Greaves
Zeal
Zeal
Infinity Edge
Upgrade both Zeals to Phantom Dancers
Atma's
Blood Thirster

Snowzym

06-22-2012

Nice, i will try to do it later, i think this will made my ult really op!

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Too squishy if built full AD. Tanky dps is adviced.

xCry0x

06-22-2012

I built atmas for the armor, with sions passive hp should not be an issue if you kill things.

QSS is always a good item because the biggest counter to sion is ignite/heal debuffs & cc.. QSS fixes that.

He asked for full AD, which honestly works in normal pub stomps

arcticnerd

06-22-2012

Without a gap closer and only a pretty wimpy defensive steroid you are probably going to have to build some defenses. Otherwise the ad or ap carry is just going to pop you.

ProPlayerEd

06-22-2012

This is Just Full Glass-Canon.

Glass Canon isn't bad, but it's very hit or miss.

I don't think is very smart to do in ranked mainly because your gonna get stomped on if the enemy team is smart enough to notice your build.Even though Sion got that stun and Ult to survive, your tank can just take his stun hit and then your Ap carry can kill Sion in a safe range. Anyone close to sion (in his range of auto attack) will just give him more health. So be weary on doing a full jump on him, try to use stuns and burst him to remove the threat.

Budnic

06-23-2012

ad scion bro is this wits end thorn mail bloodthirsty phantom dancer mad rids late game

Budnic

06-23-2012

i think its thorn mail bloodthirster phantom dancer phantom dancer black cleaver mad rids

SlickMahmoud

06-23-2012

Glass Cannon Sion is huge mistake, the squishiness of a ranged AD like Ashe without the range to make up for it. Your ult is easily negated by ignite or a stun, which prevents you from autoattacking and regaining life. I fight sion vs sion all the time in 3v3 and I can't tell you how happy I get when I see them build berserker greaves. Sion has powerful damage bonuses allowing him to build defensively and still deal tons of damage. You can build squishy damage only and maybe get a kill before being bursted down, or you could build tanky dps and become invincible.

Here's my recommended Sion build:
Start Boots or Cloth Armor with potions, or Vamp Scepter.
1. Wriggles - sustain, durability, damage, ward, allows you to perform well solo top
2. Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi depending on whether youre laning against AP or AD
3. Phantom Dancer
4. Infinity Edge
5. Atma's Impaler (Your HP bonus will continually give this item damage, allowing you to scale forever)
6. Triforce, Frozen Mallet, or Quick Silver Sash, QSS cancels out ignites which is necessary for your ult to work properly, Triforce adds a lot of general utility, more crit for your IE, AP for stun and shield, massive damage sheen procs
7. Sell Wriggles late game for Blood Thirster to get extra lifesteal and damage