Easiest champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ANDRETHEGOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiyeruda View Post
You lost me here.

Imo, Ashe. Shouldn't take a Rocket scientist to figure out how to properly use all of her abilities.
Explain yourself

jaburrows70

08-29-2010

Ashe isn't that easy folks, it is actually hard to do well as her imo.

Easiest?
Ryze
Kat
Xin Zhao
Mord.

I suppose it is all opinion though

Fishhack

08-29-2010

I'm gonna have to borrow this thread and say DPS RAMMUS.

bob000

08-29-2010

There is a difference between easy to play and good. Just because a champion is high tier doesnt mean using his full potential is easy. Likewise just because a champion is poor doesnt mean its hard to reach whatever potential they have.

UknowsI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2010

I play a lot with Taric and found him very easy to be useful. To maximise his potential might not be easy, but to be useful is. If you build him as an aura/tank he will survive even tough you put him in a bad position, and all you have to do to contribute to your team is to use your stun on the person your team should hit and use the heal on someone on your team who is damaged while you're running around and hitting a bit. Basically just use Q and E.

If you want to be good with Taric you'll have to master a lot more, but to be useful is very easy.

penatbater

08-29-2010

ashe is pretty difficult to play. a noob ashe would just feed the other team.

I agree with Uknowsl but i still think taric is a medium-kind of hero to play.

Easiest is still hands down nunu. You get heal, you get a nuke. its all point and click. plus, unlike yi or ashe, nunu actually has a pretty decent chance at laning due to his consume spell which lets him stay longer (shorter cd yey!), his ice bolt spell which allows him to harras enemies early on, and both the slow and blood boil as support. No other hero is as straightforward as nunu. The problem with nunu is his potential is limited as the game progresses.

Dizzeh

08-29-2010

Soraka is by far the easiest to me, you just cast your two main cooldowns when they are up, ult when your team is aoed, zone out a lane with auto attacks and silence in the beginning and get carried by your team. Build soul shroud/frozen heart/aegis or something and not only contribute to the team with auras, but be able to tank some hits and kite around in team fights. Simple.

Honorable mention goes to heimer, mordekaiser, warwick and teemo. They arn't quite as robot like easy to play, but they come close.

Zi0nized

08-29-2010

Ashe isn't hard to play. But most people suck with her ulti and that does require a decent amount of practise or mathematical calculation / metagame thinking.

People who excel at that are very good at her.

ToyJazzer

08-29-2010

Yi, Sivir or Morgana.

I played perfect games with them all and said never again.

celciusone

08-29-2010

Ashe has pretty basic skills but can be hard to play.