Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Easiest champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarudeSandst0rm

02-18-2012

Quote:
azguy:
My dad sucks so bad at this game it's not even funny... but with Teemo he can still get decent scores. I'd say Teemo is the easiest to play.

I agree Teemo is amazingly easy to play. Even if u are horrible u can still stay alive, blind/stealth/speed even the biggest of noobs can get away from a bad engagement.

ThrillOfTheBlunt

04-19-2012

imo garen is the easiest to play
easy getaway: w e q
ulti is a great finisher
q is easy harass + silence
amazing health regen passive
free armour
and ontop of that SPIN TO WIN

You Mod Bro

11-21-2012

Anybody in the "Recommended" category. Currently: Annie, Ashe, Garen, Katarina, Master Yi, Nasus, Nunu, Rammus, Ryze, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Tristana, and Warwick.

Personally I believe every single person out there has tried multiple champions, and has their OWN opinions on what they're most comfortable with. In my mindset and at this level of gameplay, I find easy champions to be ones that do lots of damage quickly and have some type of escape mechanism. That champion for me right now is Jayce. Yes I found it difficult at first getting used to him, but now that he's my main dude and with some practice I feel he's my most comfortable/easy champion. Before Jayce, Heimerdinger seemed to be the most laidback and easy autorocketing and spellcasting MFer, but I failed to build him tanky enough and would fall off short late game.
As far as physically clicking and game mechanics I feel a lot of you made some good choices on easy champions on how simple it is to target. Nunu was a good call and any auto attacking right clicking carry would be pretty simple with the right person using them.

nwsm

11-21-2012

Quote:
Wharic:
Anybody in the "Recommended" category. Currently: Annie, Ashe, Garen, Katarina, Master Yi, Nasus, Nunu, Rammus, Ryze, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Tristana, and Warwick.

Personally I believe every single person out there has tried multiple champions, and has their OWN opinions on what they're most comfortable with. In my mindset and at this level of gameplay, I find easy champions to be ones that do lots of damage quickly and have some type of escape mechanism. That champion for me right now is Jayce. Yes I found it difficult at first getting used to him, but now that he's my main dude and with some practice I feel he's my most comfortable/easy champion. Before Jayce, Heimerdinger seemed to be the most laidback and easy autorocketing and spellcasting MFer, but I failed to build him tanky enough and would fall off short late game.
As far as physically clicking and game mechanics I feel a lot of you made some good choices on easy champions on how simple it is to target. Nunu was a good call and any auto attacking right clicking carry would be pretty simple with the right person using them.

Gj bumping a thread that has been dead since April and was created in 2010. Really great.

ChaosIsOrder

11-21-2012

Sona.
Press Q for 2 kills.
Press W for 2 heals.
Press E for extra speed.
Press R to dominate team fights.
Right-click to deal more damage, reduce your enemy's damage, or slow your enemy down to deal more damage.
Oh, and build a lot of Mana, Health, AP and CDR. That usually helps.

Elodin

11-21-2012

I never got how people say Master Yi is easy, I can't play him to save my life.

Easiest for me, probably Riven, because I've played a lot of games as her.

Easiest overall? I guess Garen, he's somewhat simple.

pastagod

11-21-2012

garren is most defiantly i played him first and if you were fighting you could mash your keys laugh and win
and yi is easy cuz alpha strike if APdoes lots damage and as AD lets you just catch up his ult gives so much speed attack and movment not funny also insta cool down refresh after kills=GADUNK MOTHA F*CKERS his w gives sustain 4ever the end and if AP you sit and ignore damage for 5 seconds while enemy team ults you 5 times then you alpha strike around leave and laugh as they are all CD e gives damage for your basic attacks passive means that you basicly have moar attackspeed so when you built beserker qreave and phantom dancers plus blood thirster and infinity edge you sit under their turret dealling 500 damge consitenly at wats probably like 2.8 attack speed then when their dead you w and continue till you reach the nexus and the proceed to kill their team

Jakubii

11-21-2012

When you say easiest, i take the amount of effort you have to put in to dominate the opposing team.
With taht i would say teemo.
-he has 3 passives
-his q is the only ability that you have to click on an champ to use
-you can deal tons of dmg to the enemy team without being near them (shrooms)
-great attackspped/ap champ
-no need to buy wards

Comatorium II

11-21-2012

Teemo, IMO.

Q: Can't get hit with any basic attacks for 2 seconds.
W: Chase/Escape
E: Auto-attack and win
R: Escape, random kills, sight.

All your damage comes from auto-attacks, and Teemo's speed is unrivaled.

Devious Rogue

11-21-2012

Ashe has no escapes. She has a slow for kiting, but that's not going to be much good when Lee Sin fly-kicks to her and slows her or when Blitz grabs her. Not easy at all.

I vote Xin Zhao. Very straight forward and you don't need to master his fancy combos to do well. Standard ERQW combo does heaps of burst damage without you needing to worry about fancy Combos like FREQW or ARQWE.