Easiest champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LTE

09-11-2011

garen

smifcollege

09-11-2011

Annie

Feloner

09-11-2011

nocturne, just get the right runes, righclick an enemy wait a couple seconds... "an enemy has been..."

Albinododobird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

In high ELO, I don't think anyone is "easy" to play. Every champion has at least one counter, and people in high ELO know them. I would probably have to say annie though. Her spells have no channel time, and she has a shield which functions as thornmail. Ashe is not easy to play. Her E is useless to a beginner, her R is sort of difficult to land, and is more useful for its cc than for the damage, which makes her more team dependent. She does less damage for an ad carry as well. Nunu is not that easy either. His ult is way too easy to end, and he has only one other damaging spell.

Ferocities

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

Anyone who mentions Blitz in this is crazy... the grab takes forever to master (as an avid Blitz player I would know)

KennyCL

09-12-2011

tryndanoob

shadx

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainlizard View Post
Champs are "easy/hard" based on how good your opponents are. Case in point, Morde:

Morde owns crappy teamfights, where 1-2 enemies will waste their time attacking him. However, higher-level players will know that without your pet, you're just a nuisance. They'll ignore you, until you're about to get your pet, and then they'll focus you down fast. You'll be stunned/silenced/otherwise unable to generate shield, and then dead. Surviving with a pet becomes really, really hard to do, but is essential for Morde to contribute enough to the fight.

I smashed my way to 1500 with morde on an 85% win rate, and since getting there, have left him behind, because good players shut him down.
it depends on what you're building, if you build an AP morde and learn how to use your abilities to where there is never an instance where all your skills are on cd at the same time, you rarely have to worry about the pet, you put out more damage then you take and ontop of that his shield and with all of his abilities with a wota you're being healed constantly along with recharging your shield, especially if everythings off cd. morde isnt a nuisance, hes a monster.

Razz Ako

09-12-2011

Shadx, re-read what he said, please.

Rectal Necrosis

09-12-2011

Depends. Rolling face on the keyboard, I would say Leona is a pretty easy tank to play. Then again, I have yet to see a game where Nocturne/Akali/Ez were played and they didn't carry.

Xin-zhao is also super easy for someone who's learning a melee-dps role, and almost everyone I know can play Garen.

Basically, if they came out after Poppy, they are easy to play. Now Corki requires time-spent learning.

Note: They aren't bad champs, just easier than **** to play.

El Nikito

09-12-2011

Please, donīt be stupid. GANPLANK, his parrey do a lot, lot of damage, you are runnning out of life, use your ability and magically you are still alive, and his ult, oh my god his ult