Easiest champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Ashe. Right click to win.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

i'd go with gangplank or maybe warwick they're fairly easy to use no skill shots and no combos u need to land like brand or ryze.

Hberg1

09-10-2011

i cant believe i haven't seen this yet, even though ive only looked through 5 pages but still. TARIC: he is a tank who can heal, stun, and support his team like crazy in a team fight with his ult. try him and you will see what i mean. He also has a passive armor buff with one of his moves. im sure someone will be able to prove me wrong in some way but this is my opinion, but he is an extremely simple, strong character.

DaemonLord

09-11-2011

Id say Yi, Highlander is like a combination of Ghost and Cleanse, Wuju makes you murder people or towers in combo with highlander and items. Alpha strike harassment(You can aim at a creep and itll still have chance of hitting a champion). And of course, even if youre LOSING say 10-30(team kills) and all 5 enemy are taking down your base, you can still bd the **** out of the enemy team. Although nocturne....

Rownee

09-11-2011

Melee champs are not easy to play, easiest champs r range AP or AD champions. Teemo/Ashe/Leblan/Karthus/Cait/Trist etc etc any range champ is easy to a degree.

Rownee

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antikytherous View Post
NotKogu had just the rely i was looking for. I wanted the easiest hero to win a 1v1 fight. I can micro skills probably a little above average but I hate having to run in and out repeatedly getting single shots off and then last hitting for kills. I'm not saying I don't know how to play the lane but I don't want to have to run from creep waves (losing exp) because the other hero keeps harassing me because he knows he can take me no skill needed.

I want the ability to chase down if I have to or maybe slow the opponent. Maybe there is a hero that I can equip items to accomplish this.

I guess I'm just looking for a hero that can take hits but runs fast or can slow an opponent.
Try kennen, he can beat almost anyone in 1v1. Has energy so never goes oom, has a stun, has a free ghost built in, aoe ultimate and a wicked strong Q.

Grovel

09-11-2011

Garen, although a new player is gonna run off and get himself killed a lot. I started with Malphite a long time ago, still think he's probably the easiest. Definitely Nunu, although he has less of an impact the long the game goes. Ashe is easy on paper, but your team relies so much on her being good, Ashe in the wrong hands can go south fast.

LudaBaba

09-11-2011

Rammus is quite simple and fun in same time. Can be good laner too, so you dont need to jungle.
Very good tank wtih damage too.

moneymango

09-11-2011

Has to be Annie.

BRB slam keyboard nuke stun entire enemy team

M4nTiCoR3

09-11-2011

I cant belive i am getting back into this but i am so freaking bored right now so here it goes...

Lets look at this from the opposite perspective shall we. What things make a champion harder to play than another? By making a listof things that make one type harder or easier you can narrow the list of possible canadits down considerably. Here is a list of things specific to skills that I feel make a champion harder or easlier to use.

Easy things to use effectively:

+1 = Auto-target spells (duh)
+1 = Self Healing/Sustaining skills (makes it easier to lane)
+1 = Steroid skills (click and done)
+1 = Stunning skills (Stuns are always useful, even to inexperinced players)
+1 = AoE skills ( its easier to get people in them)
+1 = Skills that proc/effect your melee attacks ( its as easy as right clicking)
+1 = Spamable skills (low cost and short CD means they will be ready when you actually need them)

Harder things to use effectively:

-1 = Skill shots ( you can miss)
-1 = Required comboing/timing of skills (duh)
-1 = Channeld Skills (easy to get inturrupted by enemies or yourself if you click it twice)
-1 = Delayed effect skills (Skills like rupture are hard to land)
-1 = Toggle skills ( can deplate resources quickly and tend to get toggled on and off in the heat of battle by noobs who mash keys)
-1 = Skills with long CDs (requires you know the best time to use it and save it for then)

Conclusions:

Based on this list of things from my own personal experience, I would have to say that both Warwick and Nunu make excellent choices for new players. There are defintly some others that come to mind, but champions like annie who require good timing and comboing, or Ashe, who is next to worthless if she cant land her Ult...just dont cut it. If we are talking about sheer easy street, I want someone who can litterally just stand thier autoattacking and spaming thier skills when they come off CD...WW is that to the nth degree.