Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Easiest champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Wind

07-27-2011

Low Levels Yi is great... give him a Doran's Ring, have him Alpha Strike (I'm assuming that they're new and don't know how to last hit) the minions to get the CS. If you get attacked, back off and Meditate. Repeat a few times to get some farm.

Of course once you get to the higher levels people aren't ******ed and either hard CC the his, Exhaust him, or burst him down.

DJGrego

08-04-2011

Xin Zhao, garen, or yi.

Toraidhe

Recruiter

08-05-2011

Garen, press q > e > w > ult win

BT SAK

08-05-2011

I will agree with all the Yi picks, man is easy to get kills with.

I am surprised there has only been 1 mention of Alistar so far. He's a bit of a tank easy as **** to lane with has a heal can ult to survive nearly any attack. I just know I was getting owned pretty much every match until I bought him, and with him I found myself getting owned much less and found much less rage from my team mates directed at me.

mann0311

08-05-2011

its anivia....
i keed i keed i would say annie for ap, yi for melee ad, ashe maybe but diffidently sivir as a ranged ad, as for a tank... they aren't easy imo if your any good.
EDIT: nvm forgot about garen another key board face role char in the flavor of tanks

DUDE BRO

08-05-2011

Annie for sure, just follow the recommended items, rod of ages or whatever. You get a tanky caster with a mini shield that has very simple spells, point and click.

I would say her spells require the lest effort/skills to use, while many other champs need to make use of combos and proper positioning.

Killer10347

08-06-2011

A champion doesn't have to be "great" to be easy.
Nunu is by far the easiest champion for me. He's probably the easiest jungler in the game, because even if you've never in your life done it before, and don't have the proper runes... hell, even if you're summoner level 1, you can jungle effectively with him.

Being "easy" means you can play the champ and help your team win, without being a tryhard. Casual gameplay with Nunu means you're not feeding, and not getting a ton of kills either. He's easy because if you play safely with him, you will never end up feeding.

mrmoemoneyy

08-06-2011

wellit depends on the player for exmple i suk with nunu great with yi or good with annivia suk with ashe it depends what u can do with ur char me for example am great with carrys and dps and dps tanks so ull have to coose the champ ur most comfortable with

Fatalend

08-06-2011

Annie by far.

Mechanically she's just so simple to understand, simple to land her abilities.

NovaFlame18

08-06-2011

Add brand to the list. He's extremely easy to play, just build AP and your set. Don't know why his difficulty is ranked so high...