Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Easiest champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellfire777

Recruiter

04-12-2011

Ashe is by far the easiest champ to play. Anyone who cares to argue is blind to the fact that she is the only champ you can pick for the first tutorial, and one ov the three for the second. The only difference I've ever seen between a lvl 30 playing Ashe and a lvl 1 playing Ashe is that a level 30 is extremely aggressive because they know you can't run and you can't chase them. Bonus gold from kills makes for a easy buy build, and the recommended item that I've never seen an Ashe without, Dorans blade makes easy laning. Back when I started and was completely clueless about any items and what they did, or even knew the names ov any champs, (everyone got mad from mias >.&lt she was still easy to play. Begginers aren't adept at focusing carries, so they get a free pass to stay away with her insane range, as well as help out their allies.

Nunu, fairly easy to use, but no killing potential. DPS nunu is unused, so blood boil is nearly useless on him, his ice hits average damage, and you need to be close up to use his ult. He generally fails if he's doing anything other than harassing or teamfights. He has a heal, free skill use from his passive, harassment and strength in teamfights. All in all, very easy to use, but doesn't compare to Ashe.

RiseTheFall

04-12-2011

Ezreal is easy. You just combo with him.

Q then E then W and R when they are running away. Skill shot is as easy as hit Q, point and click.

YokoDervenOmega

04-13-2011

depends on your game and what you mean by easy...

the more you play with one champ the easier they become.. it depends on what you're looking to play

Jordoom

04-13-2011

Zilean seems really noob-friendly. I picked him up, never really using him or seeing him being used, and did reasonably well.

BloodraiderX

04-26-2011

yeah really depends on what you call ez dude. From my experience with ashe she does poor damage, her volly spam is so underpowered damage wise its a joke. and all she got for her is the arrow

I love her ulit but bringing a tank to the team ( TT no one picks tanks) is the better choice
I go with ashe, because skill cap is lower on a ranged character =)

Teldin

04-26-2011

Tristana is by far the easiest to play - and by this I mean the most forgiving in terms of escape tools while still being a useful member of the team. Rocket Jump is just amazing, her abilities don't require a whole lot of skillshotting or tricky mechanics, and her builds are very simple. And as for people who say she's hard because she gets focused a lot.. Come on, a good Tristana will never be anywhere near the front lines. She'll be wayyyyy in back peppering people safely behind everyone else.

acosn

04-26-2011

In terms of difficulty you can do best with the least skills with support characters.

Most of the actual difficulty with most characters scales with your opponents. A bunch of mouth breathers that never heard of Magic Resist are going to make Karthus's day.

A team that actually knows what it's doing requires a much, much better Karthus that knows he has something other than "R" to press.

Most of the AD champions people want to let on as easy (Master Yi, Sivir, Ashe) are actually much more difficult to use than they think when a team knows what it's doing. So many little things like timing and positioning can get you destroyed if you don't have a proper grasp on them, and most teams wont fall for derpy BD'ing.

greenghostxe

06-02-2011

forgot about warwick .

demon666

06-02-2011

real answer is the player not the champ, easy or hard if u got it on lock its all gg form ther

demon666

06-02-2011

annie piont click kill

but gettin away or pullin it of on q is a hole different story