What is my role

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iReapFromAfar

03-13-2014

I don't know all the lanes and stuff and what I want to be really. But i'll give you guys of the champions I enjoy playing or want to play to discover my role.
Favorite champions are Riven, Vi, Lee Shin, and Aatrox the most. That is it and thank you.

Volindaris

03-14-2014

You would probably be best suited for top or the jungle since those are where those champions are usually found. What you really need to do is to find what position best complements you. If you can not consistintely land skill shots then mid is probably not for you. If you can not propely poke the enemy behind their creep wave then ADC role is probably not for you. Once you find which position fits you best then you can find a champion that does well in that lane. Learn counters to that lane to help you out because champion select makes a big difference. Also research different win percentages in different brackets for champions to see how viable they are in the current meta. For example Sion is mainly a top champion and he is a good champion don't get me wrong but there is a reason he is not seen too much in top lane. The more you know!

MiLdLYirriTaTed

03-14-2014

Learn the champion rather than the lane or roles, as some of the champs you mentioned can play multiple lanes (for example Riven can top jungle or mid, same with Lee Sin, Aatrox and Vi can jungle or top). The lane's don't matter so much as learning your kit and how to use it.

If you're jungling that's a whole different beast, consult jungling guides for that (lots of things involved, like buff timers, dragon/baron timers, when to gank, when to counter jungle, best paths to take when starting, etc, for too many things to mention in one post).

Incidentally Lee Sin and Vi are very good, upper tier junglers, so if you learn their kits well you will do well in the jungle.