Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legit question for the Reds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Playerkiller69

06-22-2012

Quote:
Asilion:
Once the NA server is back to 100% health, and I'm confident it will be soon, I'm sure a lot of players would like to know your strategy for preventing downtime and content loss on this scale in the future, for I have been an active player since pre-season 1 and believe this is unprecedented. I am not going to jump on any bandwagon and demand compensation or seek to profit off what must have been (and still is) a miserable situation for all Riot staff to have to deal with. What I am going to propose is that the community is offered details in the form of reassurance that this will never happen again.

What I would like to see once this is all sorted out, rather than a simple apology and a vague explanation, is a detailed account of what exactly the major sources of the problem were discovered to be, the steps taken to remedy them, and further steps to put in place to ensure the prevention of their recurrence, (whether it be policy changes, new code/hardware, a newly founded Riot Homeland Security, etc.)

Please do not just say it's all fixed and move on, that isn't going to re-instill confidence in the majority of the community. Show us how you fixed it, and show us what has been done to protect LoL in the future. Thank you.

hi this playerkiller69 speaking ive seems lost all my champions and my skins im not here to bug you but i need to know or let you know that my account has nothing basically and spend allot money on skins im just worried guy right now dont know what to do

NudeNinja

06-22-2012

Quote:
RiotMontag:
With babies. 400 babies.

I don't want my babies to be deported to Kenya. ):

scarface000

06-22-2012

bump

Bob226

06-22-2012

I'm just glad to get a real update thats not full of fluff, and someone from riot who is actually answering our questions.

Husy15

06-22-2012

this 3 hour wait... and crashing right before we get in.. is there any Estimated time that it'll be fixed?

Ruinblade

06-22-2012

LoL is free be happy that Riot tries their best to keep everything up and running.... on another note Riot if it will be quicker take LoL down completely and restart all the servers having one day of no LoL is better then having half of 4 or 5 days