Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legit question for the Reds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trick DiscoStick

06-22-2012

Explain to me riot pls.

Bhargo

06-22-2012

It isn't asking a lot Riot.

Asilion

Recruiter

06-22-2012

* bump
(30 minutes to relog)

Poisonpowder

06-22-2012

Here's what you've been waiting for, an explanation from reds:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2264183 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2264183)

Montag

Player Experience Manager

06-22-2012

I can summarize and slightly expand on Sturm's post a bit. The TL;DR of Sturm's post is that we've identified a lot of the issues that slipped through our patch tests, and we've rebuilt our test harness to look for those. It's absolutely our fault that we didn't catch these, but we understand why, and we're going to make sure we plug those holes.

Doktor Pat

06-22-2012

Quote:
RiotMontag:
I can summarize and slightly expand on Strum's post a bit. The TL;DR of Strum's post is that we've identified a lot of the issues that slipped through our patch tests, and we've rebuilt our test harness to look for those. It's absolutely our fault that we didn't catch these, but we understand why, and we're going to make sure we plug those holes.

Plug them hard!

Montag

Player Experience Manager

06-22-2012

Quote:
BaconBrigadier:
Plug them hard!

With babies. 400 babies.

ArcaneVision

06-22-2012

You cant promise something like that. Problems happen, its not like they went out trying to ruin the servers. I would instead ask that they just be more transparent with whats going on. Not this, seeking the issue. Still looking for issue. And instead tell us a little bit more whats actually happening.

Urbaknight

06-22-2012

Bump, also will lost content be restored?

Poisonpowder

06-22-2012

Quote:
RiotMontag:
With babies. 400 babies.

Powerthirst would probably speed up the process.