4v5, 3v5 Defeats, fair? I think not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Male Privilege

06-24-2012

I'd say 90%+ of my 600ish games have been without a leaver. I don't think this is that big of a deal as a whole. People just tend to exaggerate this matter.

PowderToast

06-25-2012

hit and miss.

I have also won games where we had an AFK/RAGE QUITTER and still won 4v5.

And we reported the rage quitter accordingly.

Araidis

06-25-2012

I think leavers inside of a ranked game should be penalized double the ELO and the team who had to deal with it should get a loss forgiven. Discuss!

zorazin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlimz View Post
I don't understand how 4v5 or 3v5 is a fair defeat and shows as a defeat when people quit before the game even starts. Lately its all the time. Today it was 3 games in a row. There should be some kind of an option to restart and pick up a pug to fill the void so that if we do in fact lose its a fair fight at least. If you look at my game history you can see there are a ton of leaves for those admins who can view it. Perhaps being more strict on the 'leave' status? I'm getting pretty tired of my match history being littered with these bad games that do not at all reflect how I play. I don't even want to play ranked at the moment due to leaves...Is there anything being done about this or can there be? If so I'll start a vote. Please advise. Unless I'm just being a total cry baby about the entire thing..But I doubt I'm the only person this is happening to.
i got the same problems . i win 2-3 hard , close good games . then i loose 2-3 back to back troll / afk teamate games . i think riot should give u a loss forgiven if its 4v5 and the team who won should still get points , but the looseing team should not loose any . and the leaver should loose double .

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VImpaleV View Post
I'd say 90%+ of my 600ish games have been without a leaver. I don't think this is that big of a deal as a whole. People just tend to exaggerate this matter.
Well that is your opinion... you are lucky to have so little leavers.... I and many others dont have that luck.

Voluug

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araidis View Post
I think leavers inside of a ranked game should be penalized double the ELO and the team who had to deal with it should get a loss forgiven. Discuss!
COMPLETLY AGREE (even if I dont play ranked too much)

Edit: Normal has an ''invisible ELO'' so it could be applicable there too, and since many times one is disconnected by the client, blackout or internet issues, a one chance to not gat the 2x ELO loss every month or so for the leaver could be good too.

Sąmwise Gąmgee

06-26-2012

To fill the spot for someone that left, the system could give that person the average ammount of gold and levels your team has. No starting at level 1 (unless the game just started).

zigallellium

07-23-2014

no seriously.....im done. just got three 3v5's in a row. i pay to get and ip booster and then i have to loose three games in a row because people have **** connections? this needs to be fixed. it's harmful to players that can actually play the game. riot needs to do something about this and fast. if you get reported for leaving so many times then you should get banned. i understand **** happens SOMETIMES. but three games in a row?

IIA7XII

07-23-2014

There are 2 simple solutions to this.

1. Allow players to load into game, before champ select.

2.(my fav) Any afk in ranked will result in 7 day bans, not the second time or 3rd but everytime you afk in ranked you should be banned. Also, Riot should open up a report thread allowing you to record anyone just standing at fountain and apply same 7 day ban as well.