4v5, 3v5 Defeats, fair? I think not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buddynickles

06-22-2012

I strongly agree that there are some major balance issues retaining to uneven match ups do to afkers. I think that riot should work to make 4v5s an even match up like giving the team with 4 some buffs the even it out.

immakillmyself

06-23-2012

There should definitely be some sort of system that could replace players if they leave.

lD4NtEl

06-23-2012

i got a disconect 3 seconds ago i transfered for lobby -_- have any sense? ._.

Karver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Take everygame as you see it..

Trolls are becoming more and more common.

You best option is to either pick up the slack, or play with a premade.

:/

JackRabbitSlimz

06-23-2012

[QUOTE=xCry0x;25915569] How would this ever work? 20 minutes into the game someone quits and some poor guy is auto joined into the game at lvl 1 with 0 cs?

Would you ever want to join a game to a team that is already losing? I would not.

I never said bring someone in 20 minutes into a losing game. I meant from the start, as in starting the game over when someone is clearly afk or dc'd . I guess I should be more specific in what I say or these analytical crazies will litter these forums with a bunch of nonsense because they figure they'll tell someone what for and how their logic just isn't sound. Try being constructive in these posts instead of just trying to bash. Perhaps with all of our brains combined these forums can give our riot employees the ideas to remedy such problems in the future.

Crystalized word

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

[QUOTE=JackRabbitSlimz;25983957]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x View Post
How would this ever work? 20 minutes into the game someone quits and some poor guy is auto joined into the game at lvl 1 with 0 cs?

Would you ever want to join a game to a team that is already losing? I would not.

I never said bring someone in 20 minutes into a losing game. I meant from the start, as in starting the game over when someone is clearly afk or dc'd . I guess I should be more specific in what I say or these analytical crazies will litter these forums with a bunch of nonsense because they figure they'll tell someone what for and how their logic just isn't sound. Try being constructive in these posts instead of just trying to bash. Perhaps with all of our brains combined these forums can give our riot employees the ideas to remedy such problems in the future.
^sorry for double qoute; but if anyone is serious on bringing in someone into a 20 minute game, you really think they'd start at level 1 with 0 CS? For whoever said that in the first place. I mean, people are idiots, but I'm sure they're oblivious. IF anything, they can have then join in at the average level for the game(should be pretty fair) and a set amount of gold, maybe another average, who knows. But that's if you're serious on a 20 minute late arrival...

Otherwise, yeah bring in a new guy in the beginning where there wouldn't be AS much as a disadvantage.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-24-2012

Honestly riot needs to work on this and consider it a, "deal with it and wait for the tribunal to ban them after repeated offenses" type of thing.

Osearic

06-24-2012

HONESTLY WHEN YOU LOSE A 3V5, 4V5 RIOT **NEEDS** TO GIVE LOSS PREVENTED. That's JUST as bad as the servers being stupid...either way, you are HOPELESS and it's unfair. Yes, I'll admit that some 4v5's go to the underdog, but I'd estimate that around 85% of them are losses for the team of 4. When it comes to 3v5, that's next to impossible; 95%+ chance of loss. I agree, SOMETHING needs to be fixed; this kind of play is unacceptable in gaming! And the players that leave should automatically be penalized, sometimes people can't help the fact they have to leave; other times, it's the game client itself!

EmpireX

06-24-2012

Maybe Riot should allow drop-in players to fill in any leavers. They would be the average level of the current team along money fitting to that lvl. Surely something could be figured out to make it fair.

demonfood

06-24-2012

its possible to win 4v5, but it requires great strategy and teamwork. when someone ragequits cause theyve been feeding the other team, it can really drop morale and make communication nearly impossible. my advice is to duo queue with someone at or above your skill level, and play with them often. if riot cant fix the problem, then thats about the best we can hope for, for now.