Ask Nasus, the Curator of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Renek

10-22-2012

A summoner who take care of Renekton ask

"...Nasus,... Renekton.. have some "Questions" for you... first he ask "What is your "breakfast of champions"?" and the second question is "how many souls you eat in a month?"..."

Scarefish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Nasus, your armor...how does it work? I mean, it looks very difficult to put on/take off, especially the helmet.

Suripi Okami

11-17-2012

Umm......what do you think of the Sentinel's Sorrow?

Zaylnmarou

12-11-2012

Dear Nasus, I am writing to you now seeing as you have unexpectedly left the forums (So far as I can tell). I wish to take upon your role as Nasus as I have a very very similar background, you could almost say we are the same person...

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

((well, seeing as how he hasn't appeared yet, i think you can, make sure to check other places.))

Ask the Herald

12-24-2012

{{ So where's the new Nasus?

I believe he's available since he never responded }}

Armored Rammus

01-19-2013

((@Zayl - If you can pull it off better than me or same, feel free to try taking on Nasus

yeah, I also do Rammus, though I noticed someone got ready to take on it so it's like wait and see on that too))

RG2000

01-28-2013

A man in dark hooded garbs appeared to greed nasus, he seems calm and wise

"Aah..He smiled, seemingly amazed that he could meet Nasus himself...the Guardian of the Sands himself,Greetings Nasus, my name is Gaver, I'm a wanderer"..I was on a journey to Shurima desert, and I'm looking forward to study those old tomes from the ancient library of Shurima, but I found nothing but ruins and debris, also most of the tomes there were either destroyed or unreadable, could you lead me to whatever places remains where I can at least look into one of the tomes that is still intact ?"