Ask Nasus, the Curator of the Sands

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jet Enduro

Recruiter

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
DlE IN AGONY
I'll reply for Nasus.

"You Mad Brah?"

NasusOfTheSands

06-29-2012

Nasus couldn't help but chuckle at Jet's joke. No doubt if the canine man could see his brother's rage bar, it would be off the charts - even Tryndamere would be jealous. Though...
"I would run if I were you. I'd give you a head start if he starts chasing you." He said, amused.

NasusOfTheSands

07-01-2012

Upon coming back from persuading Viktor to 'have an outing' with Sona (though, Orianna's 4th wall techniques secured the deal), he came back.
He saw that his desk was rather dusty and proceeded to clean it. The fact that few visitors were visible around the alley led him to meet his fellow champions in their turf instead.

He started playing with his Soul Siphon, doing some rather impressive tricks with it, flipping it between his fingers, then around his hands, making sure it keeps spinning.

((bump))

LightCam

07-01-2012

Your room and the library is already clean, I've been doing some cleaning you know? For student to repay his master really something I must do sometime

NasusOfTheSands

07-03-2012

The canine did not expect such a show of gratitude from his student; he was utterly surprised. "You have my thanks, LightCam." he said, smiling.

He would catch glimpse of the picture of his parents, his brother and himself in a far, far distant past. The memories somewhat overwhelmed him; back then, he had no responsibility to shoulder and was only wandering through the walls of the library, playing hide and seek in the immense structure with his brother. The latter would always catch him fast, despite his best attempts at hiding, even in the most remote of places.

Ah, the peaceful days. He thought to himself.

LightCam

07-04-2012

Can't bare to see them both separate in this age, Cam turn the page of his book to were he put Nasus and Renekton childhood picture. Few words of chanting a light appear and reveal the memories of their childhood time

It's always feel good to think about the past of our childhood life. Nasus, what sort of games do you and your brother played since you were young?

NasusOfTheSands

07-04-2012

"We used to play a lot of hide-and-seek, though it was more of a 'How long will Renekton take to find me?' game. The longest he took was one hour - and that was when I hid in the library's restrooms..." before laughing at the remembrance. As he recovered, he came to the realization that his brother finding him in the League was merely a matter of time - given how he was accidentally summoned... with the book as well making the journey.

His expression became serious all of a sudden. He knew what was in that letter way before it would be opened as he had read enough to know of the matter. "LightCam... You have to know; the presence of my brother in this League..." he tilted his head downwards in sadness, yet a glimmer of hope could be perceived. "I asked them if they could revive him. Even though I was ready to kill him in our world. Even though he died when the fountain's turret hit him. I wanted him... to have a chance to revert into being the same brother of old."

Sadness, nostalgy, yet hope. Nasus knew those emotions all too well. The latest twist, his brother pertaking in social activities, made him happy; it reminded him of how his brother of old would tease him with the most absurd names. The only difference between then and now is that Renekton wants Nasus dead... while Nasus doesn't want to kill his brother.

Mick Swagger

07-04-2012

If you had to cast a blight on your enemies, would it be scarabs or locus?

LightCam

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
"We used to play a lot of hide-and-seek, though it was more of a 'How long will Renekton take to find me?' game. The longest he took was one hour - and that was when I hid in the library's restrooms..." before laughing at the remembrance. As he recovered, he came to the realization that his brother finding him in the League was merely a matter of time - given how he was accidentally summoned... with the book as well making the journey.

His expression became serious all of a sudden. He knew what was in that letter way before it would be opened as he had read enough to know of the matter. "LightCam... You have to know; the presence of my brother in this League..." he tilted his head downwards in sadness, yet a glimmer of hope could be perceived. "I asked them if they could revive him. Even though I was ready to kill him in our world. Even though he died when the fountain's turret hit him. I wanted him... to have a chance to revert into being the same brother of old."

Sadness, nostalgy, yet hope. Nasus knew those emotions all too well. The latest twist, his brother pertaking in social activities, made him happy; it reminded him of how his brother of old would tease him with the most absurd names. The only difference between then and now is that Renekton wants Nasus dead... while Nasus doesn't want to kill his brother.
Cam notice something about a spell which he haven't used before, he quickly turn to page 972

Well, your mother did left a spell here I see, it not a spell to revive your brother but some sort of memories revival. Oh wait, there is something about the sword of hope. One of my 8 swords, it's seems you and Ren must be in the area of the sword in order to awake the child in his heart. Wonder if she used it before, Nasus have you ever heard about this?

AskMadmanMundo

07-04-2012

How goes adapting to this world Nasus?

1234567 ... 9