Ask Nasus, the Curator of the Sands

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

DlE IN AGONY

NasusOfTheSands

06-22-2012

"Of course he is." Nasus replied, before letting a loud, saddened sigh at his brother's antics. "He once was the best Guardian our people could ever ask for, on top of being the best brother I could have asked for. Things have... changed between us now."

He grabbed the staff, looking at it. He wished he had had the time to grant his brother's wish. Clearly, he was lost in a reverie. He snapped back, remembering that someone asked him a pertinent question, to which he would gladly reply.

"We may look like animals but, in truth, we aren't. We are what you call Spiritual Guardians. We are born with a dominant trait and that trait defines how we look like. For me, it is faithfulness to the Death. For my brother, it is an intense fervor."

He decided to elaborate further on the matter, in order to clear any confusion.
"We the Guardians can breed within ourselves, regardless of what trait we represent. In turn, our children represent different traits that you may be able to predict. We are bound to the Cycle of Life and Death and, as such, when a Faithful Guardian dies, another one is born."

LightCam

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
[I]That book... You must be talking about one of Riosis' scriptures! There is so much to be known in that book, especially for a Spirit Healer. If you intend to test those spells on me, I am afraid to decline given how volatile naturally imbued magic can be in untrained hands. However, if you wish to test them on... minons... I can assist you throughout your journey. Have you ever been atuned to Nature's forces before?
For armor, No. But for elements, yes.

I understand nature and everything around me well, but I specialize in both Light and Darkness, so I kinda live with Joy and Sorrow sometime. I used my joy to guard and heal (Swords and Book) while crush and destroy with my sorrow (Demonic Scythe)

But I'm afraid Aura Wings won't do any harm only heal you, so those minions won't get hurt only got their wounds healed. If I test it on my enemies then I would want to try using Pillars of Hope, if that possible.

Quote:
We the Guardians can breed within ourselves, regardless of what trait we represent. In turn, our children represent different traits that you may be able to predict. We are bound to the Cycle of Life and Death and, as such, when a Faithful Guardian dies, another one is born
Somehow you and your brother look like human, I don't see the different between you two. (Look at Nasus and Renekton childhood picture)

The energy inside both of you reminded me of something. (Turn the book to page 573 and found a letter)
Maybe your parent knew what would happen to you.......................... different way of life in Valoran

Jax the Elite

06-23-2012

Nasus, what is your breakfast of champions?

NasusOfTheSands

06-23-2012

At the sight of Jax, Nasus' tension somewhat evaporated. The Grandmaster at Arms was a very social person to be around and always had a knack to ease tensions. The question somewhat caught him off-guard as he did not expect a question pertaining to his alimentary habits. He would, nevertheless, state his truth.
"As long as the food I consume gives me enough strength for the day, I am content with whatever food is at reach. I have a clear preference for spicy meatballs, peanut butter and yoghurt, though."

He would then turn his attention to LightCam.
"Pillars of Hope would require flawless control over the Elements; without such control, they would crumble under the slightest strain."

As his wits kicked in midway through his thoughts, he added:
"From what you told me and the way you did so, I assume you have already been training on performing Aura Wings and may want to demonstrate your prowess. I am rather curious as to how far down the path you have gone and I would have invited you to be my guest but I suffer of no affliction myself; the effects of that spells won't be noticeable. You may summon a minion that I would mildly harm and we may observe the effects of your spell."

LightCam

06-23-2012

Quote:
He would then turn his attention to LightCam.
"Pillars of Hope would require flawless control over the Elements; without such control, they would crumble under the slightest strain."

As his wits kicked in midway through his thoughts, he added:
"From what you told me and the way you did so, I assume you have already been training on performing Aura Wings and may want to demonstrate your prowess. I am rather curious as to how far down the path you have gone and I would have invited you to be my guest but I suffer of no affliction myself; the effects of that spells won't be noticeable. You may summon a minion that I would mildly harm and we may observe the effects of your spell."
Summon a wounded minion for me to heal? Not a bad idea (Turn the page to where the Pillars of Hope was)

(A few words of channeling, giant Swords of Elements was summoned, the summoner command all of the giant swords to float around him while his Aura Wings is on to the sky then divide to many area to form a giant circle of magic)

This is far my magic last for this, from here I'm going to need the children of the dessert to activate it energy flow. It's seems I need Nasus true soul and Renekton childhood self to activate it. So sound familiar? I know someone in your world used this spell before

NasusOfTheSands

06-24-2012

At the sight of the Swords, Nasus' expression became serious. This was not a spell to be trifled with as it had a risk. It did not only require the Avatar of Death ((Nasus' true soul)) and the unstained Dominus, it also needed something far darker.

"This spell." Memories started to flow in as the canine juggernaut started remembering events.
War. Back when he and his brother were the fiercest Guardians. It seemed like eons but it was merely days before he was summoned to Runeterra. He had to halt his imagination, clearly preoccupied by the actual summon. Why would anyone want to use it? Was there something that threatened the safety of Runeterra itself? He proceeded to voice his concerns, which flowed in the same direction of his thoughts.

"The Book of Riosis' last thirteen pages were not written by himself. Haven't you noticed the change in handscript?" He asked, remembering the face of the only human ascendant of his world. "I shall tell you the tale of Riosis as he wants it to be told, may you synch with my mind. You may be in for a long journey."

LightCam

06-24-2012

Quote:
At the sight of the Swords, Nasus' expression became serious. This was not a spell to be trifled with as it had a risk. It did not only require the Avatar of Death ((Nasus' true soul)) and the unstained Dominus, it also needed something far darker.

"This spell." Memories started to flow in as the canine juggernaut started remembering events.
War. Back when he and his brother were the fiercest Guardians. It seemed like eons but it was merely days before he was summoned to Runeterra. He had to halt his imagination, clearly preoccupied by the actual summon. Why would anyone want to use it? Was there something that threatened the safety of Runeterra itself? He proceeded to voice his concerns, which flowed in the same direction of his thoughts.

"The Book of Riosis' last thirteen pages were not written by himself. Haven't you noticed the change in handscript?" He asked, remembering the face of the only human ascendant of his world. "I shall tell you the tale of Riosis as he wants it to be told, may you synch with my mind. You may be in for a long journey."
Yes, I would love to hear it.......................

NasusOfTheSands

06-28-2012

((Sorry - health issues kicked in and I'm actually in a hospital. Will still update this thread and post on the forums as a way to pass time when the internet connection works

Also, we need to sorta open a new thread for both of us to RP in for the followup - just in order to have other people post in here without this thread being inundated in our side-story.

You may link the new thread here. It's gonna be some sort of a fanfiction in the making.))

LightCam

06-28-2012

(Thought something was odd, it good to have you back, pretty long enough since I've seen that I been making too many post. guess I need to lower it out)

123456 ... 9