What jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViiPERx

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Hey everyone, I've recently got into jungling last week since Skarner was free and I've saved up 6300 IP to buy a champion. I can't decide between Skarner or Lee Sin, what champion do you think is better and why?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Both are tanky dps with very different kits.

I would personally pick Lee Sin:
1 - Better early game ganks
2 - More versatile in team fights
3 - Higher damage output with same build
4 - Overall I enjoy his kit more
5 - Faster jungle
6 - No blue needed, can be given to your mid early game whereas Skarner is blue hungry.
7 - Can also be used in solo top lane whereas Skarner really struggles anywhere but jungle.

Shottymaster

06-22-2012

Lee Sin has to be one of my favorite champions. He's an extremely good character and is versatile. He can easily lane or jungle, he's great at both and his ganks hurt like hell. His kit has pretty much everything you could want in a champion. He has an attack speed buff, uses energy instead of mana (this one is preferential), strong skillshot, a gap closer, shield, fantastic escape mechanisms, tons of sustain, armor buff, party support (I couldn't tell you how many times I've saved ignited teammates with his W), a powerful AOE, an enemy debuff, great AD ratios on his skills, and some nasty CC from Cripple and his ult.

He's not the best at any one role, but is extremely versatile and plays any role effectively. Tank Lee Sin works surprisingly well; he gets extremely bulky when built right and can kick the AD/AP carry right to his team, completely turning team fights.

Keirndmo

06-22-2012

If you want a kind of hard jungler but also the best one in the game go Skarner.
If you want an easy jungler but also good go Lee Sin.

roughneck65

06-22-2012

between those two choices I would go lee sin.
why don't you try udyr?

Careful

06-22-2012

Lee Sin scales off end game. He's highly overrated in my opinion.

Skarner is a great champion overall, he's been underplayed lately however though. He's beefy yet can do a substantial amount of damage end game, and he can lock down the AD carry with a simple click of R.

Gavevoli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

try out nautilus as well he's a supreme ganker early game, fairly easy jungle and scales really well late game with an impressive team fight initiate

Lynntaite

06-22-2012

Well, honestly I've never played eighter one of them but I've seen people do quite good with Lee Sin also a friend of mine recommended him to me so, I would go with him..
In the end it's your choice, hope this helps you with your decision.

Shottymaster

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavevoli View Post
try out nautilus as well he's a supreme ganker early game, fairly easy jungle and scales really well late game with an impressive team fight initiate
Nautilus ganks well due to lots of CC but he has a pretty slow clear time.

dishonoredeffect

06-22-2012

Best Jungler is Udry by far, so i'd buy him. He is amazing all throughout game and he doesn't need anyone to leash red or blue, and by level 18 he can solo baron.