Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightCam

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
[I]fry the BEAST KING!! Soon you will need to fire up my ultimate creation, "D.I.A.W.S" guess what that means? Draven slyly smiles at Brand.
Beast King? Guess I better wait for the salad

*Summoner Cam read his book while waiting, but he feel like Draven special dish is a lion meat*

Ask the Monkey

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( I was thankful there was nothing linking to you on the menu. Since honestly, your stuff is so bat-sh*t crazy, I don't want it including food. ._. ))
DoubleParenthesis You will eat my meal, and YOU WILL ENJOY IT DoubleParenthesis

Dojel

06-24-2012

Uhm, I'd like to order today's special
I'll have a glass of Valkyrie, and i'd like it not on fire, complementary with a cup of Jade Dragon Tea
As a side dish i'd like to have the Magic Sticks, I'll take whatever your desert chef decides to make me as desert as for the salads...suprise me, just try to be modest with spices

Oh i almost forgot something important: i'd like a napkin, something to write with and... the bill

Ask Gangplank

06-24-2012

Gangplank walked over to Draven to give him back his axe, then went over to Wukong's table.

Ask the Monkey

06-24-2012

Wukong welcomed Gankplank to the table. He then took his glasses to look at the new menu.

''Ah, finally, I am able to look at the cuisine this fine restaurant is offering.''

He looks carefully at the menu.

''Oh my, still nothing involving my favorite potassium filled fruit. Oh, well. Are any of you ready to order?''

AnthemHero

06-24-2012

Hmm... I think I'll order the Pentakill T-Bone with some Radiant Fried Onion Rings.

*puts his menu down*

Excuse me a moment, I have to head to the restroom

*heads towards the bathroom*

Ask the Monkey

06-24-2012

''Good choice. I will just write that down in case you are not here when the waiter comes. And you, Gankplank, old chap, what would you like. I don't want to call the waiter if all of us are not ready to order. Making a man run around needlessly is not what gentlemen do.''

Ask Nunu

06-24-2012

Nunu gets down from his harness to sit across from the yeti in a booth. They both thumb through menus looking at what theywant.

Ask Gangplank

06-24-2012

"Indeed I wouldn't know sir." Gangplank laughs. "But enough with the fancy talk, let's see..."
Gangplank takes the menu and looks at it. "Hmmm, a Shock & Awe with Radiant Fried Onion Rings, and some oange juice. Should I get an orange cake too?" Gangplank asks.

Ask the Monkey

06-24-2012

''If you truly want to- This meal is on me. Now, where's that waiter?''