is yi really op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlwaysAfterYou

08-08-2013

well in my past 10 games i had 3 pentas with yi. the first penta was my first on ever but now i got them 3 times in 2 days. ill show you my lolking. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32567609#profile

idk if its updated since i played 5 mins ago. if not search me on the client. i had one more but i just lost in on the history =/. anyways the only thing that really stoped me and killed me instanley was cc. i mean it was a pain in the ass. i eventually timed and dodge annie tibber stun with my q. thresh slow did nothing and teemo wouln't blind me for some reason 6.6

anyways these were my first pentas and i know yi is a noob stomper but is he really op? i that daruis game they had a yi and a tryndamere and i killed them easily with thormail and telling ww to get frozen heart. so is he really op?

i hear some rumors about morello Nerfing his stomp and buffing his ulitty.

AlwaysAfterYou

08-08-2013

hmm... is lolking slow today??

AlwaysAfterYou

08-09-2013

just won again and carried for the surrender.

DrunkWarpig

08-09-2013

your are playing normals.

Please keep your ***** mouth shut.

JustMurkedYa

08-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysAfterYou View Post
well in my past 10 games i had 3 pentas with yi. the first penta was my first on ever but now i got them 3 times in 2 days. ill show you my lolking. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32567609#profile

idk if its updated since i played 5 mins ago. if not search me on the client. i had one more but i just lost in on the history =/. anyways the only thing that really stoped me and killed me instanley was cc. i mean it was a pain in the ass. i eventually timed and dodge annie tibber stun with my q. thresh slow did nothing and teemo wouln't blind me for some reason 6.6

anyways these were my first pentas and i know yi is a noob stomper but is he really op? i that daruis game they had a yi and a tryndamere and i killed them easily with thormail and telling ww to get frozen heart. so is he really op?

i hear some rumors about morello Nerfing his stomp and buffing his ulitty.
Autowin if enemy team has teemo. It's not that yi is good, its that teemo is bad.

AlwaysAfterYou

08-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkWarpig View Post
your are playing normals.

Please keep your ***** mouth shut.
considering i am lvl 21 and i spent my ip on runes, i can only play normals and bot? why so butthurt?

Raichew

08-09-2013

He's only strong at low ranks. Weak at high rank. Pretty much like darius.
So morello is trying to nerf/buff/idk him to make him the same at all ranks.

Vespulaa

08-09-2013

If you think AP yi is OP, then the new YI is much stronger.

Smile IU

08-09-2013

hes broken, yes

Rylar D

08-09-2013

Don't even bother playing ranked unless you seriously believe you're going to go pro. You'll find plenty of stress free, good, close games in normals if you play enough to where you get an accurate MMR.

And yeah, Yi is a stomper at present. I wouldn't be surprised if Riot does some tweaking to make him more reliable but less snowball.