provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waypoint

11-02-2009

Another one:

budd

11-02-2009

So I get a terrible team the game before this and the ELO system decides to repay me by giving me an opposing team of this stature. Not my idea of a good game. I hope whatever you guys are working on doesn't just give you a bad teammates one game and then a bad opposing team next game because 34-4 isn't a gg.

Kingreaper

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by budd View Post
So I get a terrible team the game before this and the ELO system decides to repay me by giving me an opposing team of this stature. Not my idea of a good game. I hope whatever you guys are working on doesn't just give you a bad teammates one game and then a bad opposing team next game.
It'd be pretty much impossible to design a system to do that without designing a system capable of making good matches.

As I'm guessing they don't feed off our anger and fear, I'm pretty sure that's not what's happening.

Landa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

We just had a full 1500+ elo premade play against 5 solo quers. Which werent even above 1500 elo each. At least thats what they said when asked. I dont have a screen though.

Smolder

Recruiter

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescat View Post
yea that game was pretty bad, however it was mostly due to the CM being really good, he cleaned up after their team's mess early game and it snow balled from there. something to note however, the next game i was teamed up with furor again and we played against a team with the same warwick on the other team, and that game we stomped. i think our game was a case of a good player leading and carrying his team as he climbs towards his actual ELO.
I think you may be right. I played with afkush on my side the very next game and he pretty much carried our team to victory. Of course I could have posted that match as well, since it was 37 kills to 12. Was just on the other side of the coin that game I guess.

Jddogg

11-02-2009

i'm still curious how people are finding out what their exact elo rating is.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jddogg View Post
i'm still curious how people are finding out what their exact elo rating is.
Noone knows their current ELO rating and only 500+ know their ratings before launch.

TaiChi

11-02-2009

my last game had a fiddle who went 0-8 and killed only 50 creep, and a kassadin 2-10 killing 60 creep...

2Sense

11-02-2009

Nerf those heros, and fix match making.

Morbis

11-02-2009

Attachment 5654

more fail