provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneEyedKing

11-02-2009

When I've had games of the type that others post, I've never felt it was due to player skill differences that the game was won or lost; each team seems to get new players and feeders, and it averages out. Matchups just seem to be a huge deal, and I think that definitely creates some of those hugely imbalanced stat boards.

Dopamine

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by budd View Post
Try and not play a stealth character because from my experience 65 percent of the people i get qued with in solo have no idea how to deal with someone you cant see.
I know that's part of it, but it wasn't just me in that game. We had over 20 kills less than 10 minutes in to the game.

Voidward

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben4zwin View Post
I feel somewhat similar. In two days my win loss went from 7-3 to 8-9
I had a 16-8 ratio when I made the account, then the last reset happened and I went 2-10 afterwards. Yes, the ratio balanced out, but seriously, nearly 10 losses in a row? It would be fine if they were all challenging games, but it was just the system throwing me in with clueless people to take a beating. I even left one game because I couldn't take how my lane partner refused to help me against 2 competent people, just stealthed waited until I was dead, then attacked and would get killed himself. (i hadn't left in maybe about 200 games prior to this).

Raistlynn

11-02-2009

Being in the top ELO bracket the last few days has almost made me not want to play. Ill start working on screenshots but lately Ive been getting 10+ minute SOLO or commonly duo queues (rarely queue with more than Somnium) only to play a full premade and get stomped in 15 minutes.

Playing barely longer than it takes to queue isnt fun =/

Waypoint

11-02-2009

The sad part is that Karthus was actually trying. However, he refused to run or cast spells. Auto attack ftw I guess. Oh, and we were playing against a premade if that makes any difference.

Dopamine

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlynn View Post
Playing barely longer than it takes to queue isnt fun =/
It feels like back when I started playing, the game was always up in the air for at least the first 30 minutes. These days, it's pretty clear who's going to win within the first 5-10 minutes. I guess that's my main complaint.

Webling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

I didn't take a picture of the score but I was just in a pub game against a 5 man obviously premade as they all had terrorist names. How did this happen? It was really ridiculous.

Percy Whipped

11-02-2009

http://img509.imageshack.us/i/nunuh.jpg/

Team got stomped

Smolder

11-02-2009

So, not only was this a particularly bad game for myself, our team got smote. On top of that our opponents spent a large portion of the game pointing that out to us over chat. What fun!

I don't know what happened at release, or launch, or preseason, or beta.2, but this game's fun level has taken a huge noise dive since then. Lately I find myself having more entertaining things to do, like cleaning the gutters, or finally getting around to installing bamboo splints under my fingernails.

requiescat

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolder View Post
So, not only was this a particularly bad game for myself, our team got smote. On top of that our opponents spent a large portion of the game pointing that out to us over chat. What fun!

I don't know what happened at release, or launch, or preseason, or beta.2, but this game's fun level has taken a huge noise dive since then. Lately I find myself having more entertaining things to do, like cleaning the gutters, or finally getting around to installing bamboo splints under my fingernails.
yea that game was pretty bad, however it was mostly due to the CM being really good, he cleaned up after their team's mess early game and it snow balled from there. something to note however, the next game i was teamed up with furor again and we played against a team with the same warwick on the other team, and that game we stomped. i think our game was a case of a good player leading and carrying his team as he climbs towards his actual ELO.