provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KongKump

11-26-2009

had a game last night with 1 of my teammate lv 5. im lv 15. is that normal?

aoirchan

11-27-2009

game over in 27 minutesish
also my teams summoner lvls were 2, 6, 7, and 15 and mine is lvl 18...wondering how the hell that works..
*edit* now lvl 19
can you also fix the op-ness of ****ing blitzcrank..
the range on his grab is retarded..
he can miss be a good bit and still grab you
its been happaning all night..
someone fix him..

Nihme

11-27-2009

lvl 5,6,7,14,17 VS 11,11,19,19,26

Maybe bad gaming hour though, started around 11:30 GMT +1 what is that in USA, 2:30 in the morning?

Misanthropic

11-27-2009

I don't understand how it is possible to counter a 4 tank team... But oh well.. what a stupid match.

King of Dwarves

11-27-2009

Why is it when there are 2 < lvl 10 players they end up in the same team all the time???

IN MY TEAM!!! ****in ****

Bledrek

11-27-2009

Here's a recent one. All negative ratio, early feeds and 1 leave prior to a surrender.

Primal Bushido

11-27-2009

Just finished a match against a 5man pre-made where I solo que'd.... All over lvl 14, a lvl 30 and i had 4 team mates under lvl 9 who just kept running into 2+turret vs 1 Situations....

overall it was 20kills to 1.... over in 19minutes.

Can't find my screenshots at the moment, to frustrated to dig around folders for it...

Total **** match making

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2009

I actually didn't get most of my kills from that taric. They were pretty evenly split really.

I may have killed them all twice, maybe warwick 3 times and only sion once, but the other team was HORRIBLY matched against ours, we were dominating all game.

edit: fyi, they had another that was about level 9 and we had one too... the rest of us were high teens to low 20s

oh, and yesterday I played against a heimerdinger that stacked meijai's soulstealers.... he knows those don't stack right?

Jumi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2009

Still having matchmaking problems here... just finish a game where sokara and yi kept feeding team. Sokara that she was a tank or something trying to take on 3 or more heroes head on. I kept telling her/him to just stand behind us in gank and heal but no... and yi just went by himself all the time feeding other team, kept telling that guy to stay with team or they would just gank him alone. On a lighter note I GOT A PENTA KIll(killing five heroes in a row) first time a get one with twich.

PS: this thread should be stickied until matchmaking is fixed.

Killrazor

11-27-2009

totally lopsided.

other team all mid to high 20's in lvl.

my team lvl 6 -16 i believe.

we absolutely got raped. was not even close. was incredibly unbalanced.

no lvl 6 should ever be placed against high lvl players. especially since runes and materies are in effect. so lame.

riot fix the matchmaking so low lvls cannot be paired with higher levels.