provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meikat

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrQuan View Post
I played this game, I think 2 days ago (I CAN'T TELL, DAYS AND NIGHTS GO BY BUT POWERLEVELING CONTINUES) and I think it was sorta unfair for the other team. Granted, it was 2 am PST when it ended but I wouldn't think that the system would be this biased against them. We asked if they were a premade team but they denied any sort of teaming up. I think the majority of people in our team were solo queuing as well

UGHHH We got matched against you and Dan's team the other night and you guys destroyed us. We ended up surrendering at the 30+ min mark because it honestly wasn't even fun playing you guys. I know how you have to play at the higher skill/rating levels, but it just isn't fun to me. Baiting, dodging teamfights, running away almost all the time. Ugh, I enjoy being more aggressive, and you just can't when you're playing people this good. You guys make the game unfun for me. ;_; It also didn't help that my cable modem is dying and I was spiking to 300-500ms latency for no reason.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

This was happening a ton to me before I hit level 11 but since then all the games have been at least respectable at least though I do still tend to rack up tons of kills for myself. I don't have any of the old screenshots I think but I'll keep this in mind if it happens.

kta

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku View Post
Last match I was in was just a complete slaughter. SS shows the end score.
I'm sure that the information Zileas is asking for has some merit, but honestly, look at the other team makeup. No chance.

Bad team picks will probably skew this thread badly.

Jddogg

11-02-2009

how is everyone knowing their elo? How do you find out what yours is?

Voidward

11-02-2009

Looking over most old screenshots the issue seems to be that both teams have a pile of noobs, but it ends up being that one team has 1 competent player while the other team has 2. I'll throw in some old screenshots, most of which share that pattern or are just terrible mismatches in general.

I don't think this problem will realistically be solved unless the system tracks individual performance. After the reset I started playing on a new account, and almost every game was the same, I had ****ty team mates against a team that had at least a few ok people. The result is, despite the fact that I do well in most games, my team sinks the ship and my ELO plummets, which seriously isn't fair.

I deleted the game about a week ago and check the forums every once in a while and hope to see threads like this one. Guess enough people complained. Maybe if you evaluate hero balance/effectiveness so there's a reason to play more than a handful of heroes then I'll end up reinstalling, but there's too many problems right now that just make the game frustrating.

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-02-2009

Here Zileas this is why I dont do matchmaking anymore 50 percent of my games lead to this.

Dopamine

11-02-2009

This is still happening. I'm sort of sick of it and want an actual challenge

ben4zwin

11-02-2009

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=22646
not mine but big problem in this guys post.
everyone has about 4-8 kills and twitch has 33

budd

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopamine View Post
This is still happening. I'm sort of sick of it and want an actual challenge
Try and not play a stealth character because from my experience 65 percent of the people i get qued with in solo have no idea how to deal with someone you cant see.

ben4zwin

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidward View Post
Looking over most old screenshots the issue seems to be that both teams have a pile of noobs, but it ends up being that one team has 1 competent player while the other team has 2. I'll throw in some old screenshots, most of which share that pattern or are just terrible mismatches in general.

I don't think this problem will realistically be solved unless the system tracks individual performance. After the reset I started playing on a new account, and almost every game was the same, I had ****ty team mates against a team that had at least a few ok people. The result is, despite the fact that I do well in most games, my team sinks the ship and my ELO plummets, which seriously isn't fair.

I deleted the game about a week ago and check the forums every once in a while and hope to see threads like this one. Guess enough people complained. Maybe if you evaluate hero balance/effectiveness so there's a reason to play more than a handful of heroes then I'll end up reinstalling, but there's too many problems right now that just make the game frustrating.
I feel somewhat similar. In two days my win loss went from 7-3 to 8-9
I also feel like it is often my team, who dont work together and arent very good. While many times I feel like I am at the enemies skill level there is often a person who is underskilled who is playing a ganker, and takes all of your teams kills so they have nice items and are 2 levs higher but the rest of your team is crippled. I hope elo considers famage done, because I played one game where whenever I smashed someone, another person in the game would shunpo/ rocket jump/ some sort of ranged semi-high damage attack and kill them. These people might SEEM good but often in team fights they fall flat and get killed easily and leave everyone else to suffer. Mostly though teams filled with those who poorly communicate wrecked my w/l. Also don't know anyone good so I can't team up. I only have 1 IRL friend who plays and he is TERRIBAD.