provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

fking necros

Necro Epidemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

why on earth would you invite everyone to post a screen shot of every game they ever play?

I have been playing this game for years now and the one thing I've learned is that by my very rough estimates only 2-3% of games are what I would call close. I would go as far as to say that 30-40% of the games I play I know who is going to win at the champion selection screen, and only very very bad game play by all or more often then not only one person can bring that around, I just played a game where kogmaw was 12/0 only 12 minutes into the game...

SublimeIbanez

04-19-2012

I got placed in a ranked game against a bunch of 1300+ elo players. I'm at 1126 elo. We won, and I won my lane but why is there the possibility of me getting placed on such a team. NTM that we were also placed on that team with a 1550~ player.

My team:
Kokurio (me) 1126
Mauvesauce 1300
Bert McCloud 1350
Control 1406
AidanNaut 1575

Other Team:
CurveStomp 1244
S9MmePlZ 1309
lafssw 1352
Risiske 1356
RandomNumbers 1372

I immediately new that they were of a higher level of player when I started laning against them and also watched their style. I didn't know that they were actually ranked higher like that.

I'm complaining because if I was a 1350~ player I don't want an 1100~ player on my team. On top of that I don't want to be a 1550~ player getting placed on a team with a bunch of 1350~ players. Something must be done about stuff like this that happens. I've had times where I'm on teams of 900~ players while I'm 1100~, on top of that I've won games breaking peoples ranked cherries, after I've already played about 100 ranked games.

S1rRagealotUK

04-19-2012

double necroed...wut

ATinyCaterpillar

04-19-2012

lol so many people fell for this.. date check fail

Zoctar

06-28-2012

2 games, my team don't destroy a tower in any game

too many unskilled players

delete matchmaker

Barcode Exile

06-28-2012

stop necroing omg