provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joesyuh

11-03-2009

Huge Matchmaking fail in this game. It was not even a contest. We rolled em.

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/t...makingfail.jpg

Schn

11-03-2009

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...makingfail.jpg

Solo Qs (maybe two or three were premade) vs 5 man premade. Never had a chance. They didn't try to win until 50 mins. Most boring game ever played.

TonyStarks

11-03-2009

I'm not gonna take the time to show you a picture, but I just wanted to say that your match making system sucks complete *******.

Zileas - I'll just use your teams tactic and add the good players and make sure I queue when they're mid game as to avoid any chance of losing.

You remember jiggabry? He was one of the guys in a game recently where we shmacked your premade. We happened to actually have 4 players to play with that night so it was ok. However, when I play with Jiggabry and it is just the two of us, his ELO makes us do one of the following:

- play 5 man premades all the time and we're stuck with scrubs and every game turns into a 15 min pub stomp.

- Wait 12 - 15 minutes before we get matched up with complete noobs where you can mash your ass on the keyboard and go 20/0

- Play the same 10 - 20 players constantly and have no variety of competition.

The system is just complete garbage. Go go starcraft 2/Diablo 3! Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh

psionicmatrix

11-03-2009

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...rent=badMM.jpg

2 of our teammate were complete noobs and basically just kept suiciding to the enemy... the Choga doesn't even use his RANGE stun when the the enemy was beside the tower.. basically they just fed master yi and he dominated us the entire game

Bathory

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Because while our game's conurrencies are high, the vast majority of players are new and dont know what they are doing. So the number of players in the adjuacent tier to those guys is low. As these players move up, your matching will be less.

As for what you are talking about with the HON psr system, our elo system is similar but a lot more sophisticated as it adjusts for a lot more factors, supports partial premades and premades accurately, and compensates for variance in skill levels in the team more effectively. but it operates on the same basic premise that the amount of rating swing you get should be based entirely on teh difficulty of the match, and uses some of the same core formulas.
Judging by the last bunch of games I've played, I declare BULL**** sir. Maybe the problem is the system is too complicated? Seriously, it doesn't work. All these people on the forums complaining abotu it aren't just bored. They would like to play a balanced game but for most of us a balanced game is like 1 in 10 at most.

prOc

11-04-2009

Attachment 5759

ninjajakem

11-04-2009

http://imgur.com/OQJFd

Yeah...not even close. And the twitch on my team was feeding them.

FellowerOfOdin

11-04-2009

And the ****storm never ends!

docey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2009

99% of the people I get queued with don't lasthit or have any teamwork. Its a maricle they ever win any games. I still get games where I end with 300+ creep kills and see people on my team with 20-50 creeps...

seriously who can't grasp the simple concept of last hitting... I guess 99% of the community.

Shillen

11-04-2009

They should really change it so you can't see when your friends are in games. That way the high ELO teams won't avoid each other and stomp on solo queues or much weaker premades constantly. It's bad for your playerbase to let them do that.

Personally, I think they should have to wait in queue for an hour or not queue as a 5-man. These aren't ranked games. These are games for fun and you're ruining the fun of 5 people when you match them against lower ELO people.

Unfortunately I'm not good at remembering to take screenshots but I'll try to get a few solo queue games in in the next few days. They're almost always disasters due to matchmaking.