Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whodares2

11-03-2009

Just another idiotic game. I was holding my lane just fine, getting some kills. Then suddenly an overfed rhyze comes to me and just instagibs me. I'm lvl 8, he's lvl 15...
He was 5-0 at that point (after killing me.)

My teammates were all shit except for Polley. At least he knew when to back out of a fight or at least knows the words "help a teammate before he actually dies".

I mean come on, my teammates fed rhyze so bad that's his itembuild before the 20 minute mark. My 2-0 score became 3-5 because calling misses was too hard for the behneyh and neviutz always just left me to die when in a 1v1 situation.

Pen15Mightier

11-03-2009

Quote:
whodares2:
Just another idiotic game. I was holding my lane just fine, getting some kills. Then suddenly an overfed rhyze comes to me and just instagibs me. I'm lvl 8, he's lvl 15...
He was 5-0 at that point (after killing me.)

My teammates were all shit except for Polley. At least he knew when to back out of a fight or at least knows the words "help a teammate before he actually dies".

I mean come on, my teammates fed rhyze so bad that's his itembuild before the 20 minute mark. My 2-0 score became 3-5 because calling misses was too hard for the behneyh and neviutz always just left me to die when in a 1v1 situation.

Beserker Boots / Phantom Dancer Ashe....YES!!!

Monnok

Recruiter

11-03-2009

Hey, I'm just glad I finally broke my 10 game losing streak. was 16-12 before I started noticing I was consistently getting matched with people who were picking ashe because she's hot and feeding, or shaco because he looks cool and never once used jitb. True story. I think im 17-21 now. 95% of them are solo queue.

I think the only reason we won was because the other team was full of fail and our Rammus was actually good. I'm not amazing, but I dont suck either. There just always seems to be at least one guy that is convinced he can solo 3 people the entire game. I wish I had screenies, but I tend to do my best to remove bad memories and go for newer, better ones.

Oriz

11-03-2009

after i basically lead my team to victory in 5 or 6 games (bringing me to a 9 to 0 W/L ratio)
I haven't had one game where i wasn't blown away by incompetence, i don't want to play the game atm because i just am not having any fun...AT ALL, last match i get matched with 4 players uncaplable of any kind of tactics, and against a premade team... i just don't get why the matchmaking has to be this punishing if you know something and carried it over from dota -.-

Goleeb

Recruiter

11-03-2009

Quote:
Zileas:
If you have a game where you feel that the players on your team are especially incompetent (or the reverse), please let me know who was in the game or provide a screenshot of the score screen.

I'm especially interested if you are over level 6 and felt you were matched with total newbs.

A day or two ago i was matched with a level 3 on my team with only one win i was level 14 or so at the time.This happened two games in a row. I was on off hours. I could have been a lack of players but he was really bad.

AFKray

11-03-2009

Quote:
Smolder:
So, not only was this a particularly bad game for myself, our team got smote. On top of that our opponents spent a large portion of the game pointing that out to us over chat. What fun!

I don't know what happened at release, or launch, or preseason, or beta.2, but this game's fun level has taken a huge noise dive since then. Lately I find myself having more entertaining things to do, like cleaning the gutters, or finally getting around to installing bamboo splints under my fingernails.

Yay, I'm in this one! Uh, i guess to clairfy his post, we were a 3 man premade who just so happened to actually queue with one of our friends. Our warwick as well decided to just chill off on his own entire time, we honestly at one point thought he wasn't in the game!

toomad

11-03-2009

another fail @ matchmaking from EU

besides that, the EU client seems to be less stable than the US version.

Lokee

11-03-2009

Pretty typical night last night.. three games total, 2x premades with singed + [malph or blitz] + Ashe + trynd + [morganna or someone] we lost in under 20 min and one game the matchmaker felt sorry for us and put us against a fairly easy win. This happens every night now

Thinking about it, AR mode would probably solve at least some of this.

Arete

Recruiter

11-03-2009

I had a guy just now who was like "Wow, this guy looks cool!"

The thing is you have to realize that leveling isn't that difficult. I only have 30 games played since the reset and im level 11.

And thats half wins/losses.

Cereal

Adjudicator

11-03-2009

Blitz started the game with elixir, even while there were no invisible champs, no teemo, and no shaco on the other team. He proceeded to run straight to middle enemy turret and die, before creeps even spawned. He never spoke a word and managed to feed 8 times in the ~11 minutes he played before leaving.

To top it all off I was level 9 and he was level EDIT: level 4, I just looked him up. He never spoke/typed a word either.

Personal disclaimer: I am just now trying to get good with TF and clearly played a sucky game, which wasn't helped by the invisible cards bug...