provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bustagroove

01-04-2010

problem with matchmaking

This I am sure has been siad before, but here goes.

Just finished a game, no one on our team had a winning record, however at least our twitch was semi good, but he couldnt carry against their heavily fed team. Biggest problems, two feeders, lvl 7 and 13. Sure level blah blah blah, but heres the thing, both had just gone through runs of wins, that at that level I am sure raised their elo substantially (which is why low levels are so common on the bad matchmaking list) The issue I see is that in almost every win for each of the feeders, that had horrible k/d ratios.

So they get carried, several times as they start out, then they end up with a ridiculous elo and end up paired in the same game were they can heavily feed the other team (the lvl 7 died at tower twice early on, basically screwing the whole lane, like run up and attack at tower ignoring damage while they both level and get money from kills bad)

anyway the way I see it is they need to stop worrying about smurf accounts, because the fix probably accounts for 5 times the bad games as the actual issue would. Besides with heroes and runes and skins, who really wants to smurf?

Why not go after the high levels who are benefiting from the smurfs, put a check in the mm so if they are regularly queing up with low levels then raise the pairs elo, but a solo que.. seems pointless to try and adjust that, after a while it will fix itself, and with rotating heroes, and said benifits like ip etc, I doubt it will ever be a big issue, not like the bad MM system is.

drizeah

01-04-2010

Our team: Levels 30/19/16/26/17
Their team: Levels 21/14/10/5/12
Seriously?? a level 5 on their team?
Averaging out our team's levels is 22
Averaging out their team's levels is 12...yeah...

TEAM SCORES:
Teemo (me): 13/3/12
Blitzcrank: 9/4/10
Veigar: 7/4/8
Shaco: 8/3/10
Katarina 6/3/10

THEIR TEAM:
Sivir: 5/9/4
Sion: 4/6/3
Warwick: 2/12/2
Mundo: 2/10/7
Katarina: 4/6/7

Dragothy

01-05-2010

Two games in a row on this account I have been on a team with one lvl 18-25 and 4 people under level 10 (including myself) against a team of (one game) 4 level 30s and a lvl 26 and the 2nd game against 2 30's, 21,24,18.

Seriously what the ****?

SkynJay

01-05-2010

Check my last game (played 1/4). I was highest on my team at lvl 18. We had one lvl 0 who quit early. Other team had two lvl 30's and a lvl 25. Far as i know there were no premades on my side, unless they did all their communicating through vent.

Laenges

01-05-2010

I play the European Union version, since I do not believe from the forum the something in Riot am continued to lead there, write I in hope it to know-eat here am taken.
The Matchmakingsystem is total bulletin hit.
From 10 play on the day as random, play I at least against 4 premades.
Where is the sense behind it?
To me it is relatively all the same whether that here already thickly and broadly was explained, but which brings it exactly these 4 plays to each day then to lose. Straight one if one only after 25 minutes surrendern can.
In my opinion Premades should be allowed to play only against Premades, are none available like that must these so long evenly stop wait to one are available.
I have no notion whom this muck broke in, but this chap has simply times absolutely a broken head… I finds that it really times time this will revise. Many will disadvantage my opinion. And finally I can require something for my money.
Have you at all before the Matchmaking to change? And if, when foreseeable time, 4 weeks, or nevertheless 4 months?!

I cant believe it, Here the last screen...
Premade against 5 randoms. This is so ridiculous, we cant do anything-.-
*******http://www4.pic-upload.de/05.01.10/i5nd4uvxuv.jpg********

Webnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

Well second post in this thread:

Here´s another one:

Not only was there a level 6 on our team, the team we played against was arranged (4 out of 5) and we were all solo queue (this I know because the previous game I played, I played against the same ppl and had two leavers on my side, which obviously meant another loss).

I can´t stand this phenomenon as it seems to happen to me all the time, me getting in a random solo group vs an arranged group.

Plz make this top priority!!!

lov3ll

01-05-2010

My Team
28 - 27 - 30 - 29 -23 4 premade

Enemy
16 -11 -24 - 7 - 30 5 publics

They had one kill and that was when our Singed chased their YI up to the Nexus.

Zampanò

01-05-2010

is everyone aware that high level players pair with their friends that are new to the game for premades? I'm 28 or 29 now and I 2s premade all the time with new friends/family that I bring to the game.

People have freaked out seeing level 5s in our elo but that's how it's supposed to be sometimes.

Quit posting levels thinking you made a point about matchmaking being broken unless you're aware of the queue types each person on each team utilized.

Jeb0rn

01-05-2010

First off I want to say I have a level 30 acct but created this account to help some new people to the game get situated and off to a fun start.

So last night/early morning we started out a practice game to get a new set of players the feel of the game followed by using matchmaker, now I wasn't planning on rolling over newbs to get my jollies off, I was going to help teach them some basic gameplay and hopefully have some fun though a little hard to do that when all the sudden level 1s and 2s are forced to play against 3 26+ players, how is this supposed to make new people feel? (btw I picked support chars to handicap myself)

'Hi friend I want to play a game with you so you can further enjoy this and also get an answer to your questions rather than get berated over being new, but If I join you in the game we will get steamrolled by much higher levels so there is no way to play this game together'

To be honest practice games with bots only get you so far(not very) and 3v3 doesn't get you the experience of 5v5 not to mention the wait time for a full practice game to fill with appropriate levels but that also begs the question as to why should they sacrifice exp/ip growth because they want to play with friends that may not be advantageous at all against a full pub team at this level?

I can understand playing against slightly higher levels y'know 1-2s vs 6s but constantly getting 16+ is rediculous...

Livingsword

01-05-2010

Just played a game when I was obviously the only high level player (level 30), on my side 4 low levels (2 playing for the first time) on the other side 5 low level players as well. Needless to say I destroyed whatever chance of this been a fair fight, even with 2 leavers on our side. Is there anyway to prevent this?

Maybe we should have players categories like with Runes: Tier 1 lvl 1-10, Tier 2 lvl 11-20 and Tier 3 lvl 21-30. Matchmaking could only include people of the same Tier and when dealing with premades the highest level on the team dictates the teams tier.