What should I do when all lanes are pushed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Hobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Since I'm around 1k elo and people say jungle is the easiest role to carry on can I get some tips? Usually since people can't last hit at this elo all the lanes are pushed, which means I cannot gank. So then what should I do? I try counter jungling but then usually my team sits there and lets me die so I stop trying that. Should I just sit there and farm my jungle?

Professor Dash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Farm your jungle, tower dive if appropriate, and ward heavily into their jungle if trying to counter jungle (But play a champion that is GOOD at counter jungling).

Oh, and play Udyr.

EDIT: Also, jungling may be the best role to carry as in low elo (debatable between that and AP mid since they generally dominate the mid game the hardest), but it's also one of the hardest. You have to time your buffs, hopefully theirs, make the calls on dragon/baron, and have generally great map awareness.

Zakkair

06-28-2012

You can also perform a bush gank easier when lanes are pushed.

Calypsosin

06-28-2012

Rainbow is right. Some jungles have stupid snowball potential, and are great at that ELO.

My suggestion, if you can do it, is to keep refining your jungle. Play new junglers, such as J4. J4 is the type of jungle to secure a kill. If you duo with a solid AP mid, or AD carry and can get them fed as an "assist jungle", you'll win a lot more.

Or play Janna/Taric/Soraka support to 1500+ like me. huehuehue

Philanthropist

06-28-2012

Ward their jungle and dunk some noobs on your 7th attack.

Professor Dash

06-28-2012

Udyr is just a straight up pub stomper in low elos. His mid game damage is nutty, his clear times are among the fastest, he's the counter jungling king (shyvana his queen), he snowballs so incredibly easily, and he has stupid amounts of natural sustain.

And bear punch all the people in team fights.