In depth Lee Sin dash and Maokai dash glitch report. [PLEASE READ RIOT]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOOD GUY GARRY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

bump

KellyCatMeow

06-22-2012

Bump for more Garry Lee sin and for the bug fix plz

saucebosssssss

06-22-2012

bump

GOOD GUY GARRY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

bump

GMon

06-23-2012

bumop

Ttougar

06-23-2012

I've definitely been having this problem as Maokai. Until recently it would only happen on occasion. Usually if the enemy flashed while I used it, but now it happens several times a game and ruins playing Maokai.

Perrrrrrrrrrrrry

06-23-2012

Oh My! Where did the skill-based game that i enjoy go?

This bug is an absolute game breaker.

If it hasn't already been mentioned this bug is much MUCH larger than just Lee and Mao. It seems to be present across the entire game.

Some examples from a blitz / ashe bot lane:
1. tristana was able to repeatedly jump out of my grab after it landed, not from my location (after being pulled) but as if she canceled the pull altogether.
2. blitz ult silence went off and people were able to cast spells right through it.
3. my laning partner ashe once stunned corki with her ashe arrow and as it hit corki valkried right to her and finished her off with auto attacks- no stun ever registered.

I saw examples of this type of mechanic over and over again.

What I really enjoy about LoL is the level of precision required to pull off a high level of play in team fights. Every millisecond counts in some instances, like landing blitz's AoE silence at the perfect moment to change the momentum of a teamfight. With this bug from the latest patch LoL plays like a bad fighting game now where i jam my moves and my opponent jams their moves and what happens is half luck and half computer programming magic.

What it intuitively feels like is that the server syncing is off so summoners are able to use spells when they shouldn't be able to because they activated it on their side before the server registered the first move so both end up going off.

Anyways, keep up the great work RIOT, let me know when this is fixed.

genes1s

06-23-2012

riot pls

not gona play mao anymore

cuz so bad

its like

really bad

genes1s

06-23-2012

afk till fix

Hollowtronix

06-23-2012

^