In depth Lee Sin dash and Maokai dash glitch report. [PLEASE READ RIOT]

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hollowtronix

06-22-2012

^

azngoldfarmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Furious bump

Drago Zankaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

been playing on the pbe and it was there 2 but it seems that in at least the 2 games ive played on the na server to be worse on live than pbe

Maokais Twisted Advance i mean

Peachy Bot

06-22-2012

bump

Soul Breaker

06-22-2012

bump

Gekiha

06-22-2012

I really want this fixed, it is so fking annoying. 1.) I gave up first blood because of this
2.) Lost ranked games because of this
3.) eNEMY ALWAYS GETS AWAY AND ITS ANNOYING
4.) Lee sin my fav champ plz fix riot, riot plz

iKillah

06-22-2012

Jarvan IV got the same problem. He isn`t pulled to his standard sometimes. It bugs you for 5 secs,

Nabes

06-22-2012

Bump. Please fix this.

n4iski

06-22-2012

bump
i tried playing lee sin yesterday and not only did i give out a free fb instead of getting it, this glitch got me and my team killed numerous times
lee sin and maokai, are currently unplayable
please fix asap

Superfobio

06-22-2012

This glitch has occured for me several times already and would like to add one bit of information about Lee's Q. It can occur outside of turret range as well.

The first time I had the issue, it happened as an Irelia rounded top river bush and flashed to her turret, resulted in my character freezing midflight but the game acting as if I was in turret range (Which meant I was taking turret shots despite being unable to move or cast spells and appearing to be out of range) and after about 2 seconds, I teleported to Irelia and died from turret damage.

The second time this happened I was at the purple team blue buff camp and Irelia ran down into river (Entirely away from the turret) and I did not kick until she was about to step in the actual river, but I got the same freeze as earlier. It seems that this happens around 33% of the time as I kicked her thrice and only had the issue stated above occur once.

Today I saw this bug happen to a Lee 3 separate times, once on top turret, once bot turret, and once in the same river area as I stated in the above paragraph.

Thanks for reporting this bug, and thanks ahead of time for Riot fixing it. :]

12345612 ... 18