Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In depth Lee Sin dash and Maokai dash glitch report. [PLEASE READ RIOT]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrmCkr

06-26-2012

i have countless videos for this glitch as well, alot from ranked: every time it occurs its cost me a match or countless kills.

on revivew they all have a comon theme and occur anywhere on the map: if I cast resoning strike and am hit with any type of crowd control effect: {STUN,Snare,Silence, Ploymorph,Knockup/back/side,Grab}, while mid air. Lee sin then freezes unable to move untill the effect ends: {this is usuaully where i am instantly killed}

however after the cc effect has ended lee then dealys for a bit longer then flys towards target regardless of where they are {relocating lee instantly}

also occus from casting Dragons Rage & safeguard. {harder to replicate and not as common}

this effect started after the Rework for abilites to still cast or finish casting after a crowd control effect has been cast and is in effect.

Quote:

Darius patch notes:
•All spells attempted to be cast while crowd controlled (stunned, snared, etc) will now cast immediately at the end of the effect

problem is that lee has to wait for the game to recalculate current postions of his target befor completing the ability. {hence the "stuck" }

90% of the time this "suddenly stuck" unable to control lee results in myself being instantly killed by a team hitting me while im stuck.

however the random 10% of the time lee then flys towards target then casts anyspell I tried to cast while stuck

older still orcuring version of this glitch that also is a result of recalulating postion delay is:

when lee sin casts resoning strike or safeguard onto a target that performs a move to x location ability: lee would freeze wait for calculatiosn to repostion the target then lee would move to target.

From my perspective on exploring both these glitches they seem to be one and the same.

the reduncdency check codes for calculating postions and move to x locations seems to take a long time to trigger and finallize a new number befor conituning the animation of the spell whenever a unit moves inside the resolution of 1 abilty.

QiYi

06-26-2012

Look at this!

Kontakt

06-26-2012

bump

LackingDecency

06-26-2012

Quote:
StrmCkr:
i have countless videos for this glitch as well, alot from ranked: every time it occurs its cost me a match or countless kills.

on revivew they all have a comon theme and occur anywhere on the map: if I cast resoning strike and am hit with any type of crowd control effect: {STUN,Snare,Silence, Ploymorph,Knockup/back/side,Grab}, while mid air. Lee sin then freezes unable to move untill the effect ends: {this is usuaully where i am instantly killed}

however after the cc effect has ended lee then dealys for a bit longer then flys towards target regardless of where they are {relocating lee instantly}

also occus from casting Dragons Rage & safeguard. {harder to replicate and not as common}

this effect started after the Rework for abilites to still cast or finish casting after a crowd control effect has been cast and is in effect.

problem is that lee has to wait for the game to recalculate current postions of his target befor completing the ability. {hence the "stuck" }

90% of the time this "suddenly stuck" unable to control lee results in myself being instantly killed by a team hitting me while im stuck.

however the random 10% of the time lee then flys towards target then casts anyspell I tried to cast while stuck.

I agree with this completely. I didn't notice it at first, but before I died as a nocturne, he traveled to the target then used Duskbringer, a move I only selected when he was stuck. Interesting that you noticed that! It makes it seem that the glitch is more of the game keeping up with itself in a way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOfiUTwmeOU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOfiUTwmeOU)

Blitzky

06-26-2012

huge mao fan plz fix really screws up jungle ganks

BUMP

D4RK3W0LF

06-26-2012

roit pls

Thomas Jefferson

06-26-2012

Bump

StrmCkr

06-26-2012

Quote:
SpecOps120
pretty much: any champ that has a dash to target now has the game state glitch that used to only occur in extremly rare situations of simultaneously move to x locations.

that glitch that i worked on in the past to issolate the casues. {still occurs in the game }

once i replayed abunch of my stuff i dawned on me the two where the same: just that CC effects can interupt a dash mid air... derp which makes the above older glitch instant and now wide spreed plague.

even the video shows that noc is hit with a cc effect while ulting {move to x location}

basically the game lacks some kind of safty check to follow the target {like a selfupdating loop} until the target is hit with the spell. {instead of a where are they when i hit "go" }

or riot could roll back the patch that casued spells to contiune to cast after a cc effect has ended.

jortomi

06-26-2012

I would like to add (not sure if this has happened to anyone) but if the enemy ziggs uses his satchel charge on you, you may get stuck like the other champions. I just had this happen to me in a game where he activated satchel charge and I got stuck.

Thomas Jefferson

06-27-2012

bump